Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I try and shut it down sometime during the summer but right now I have my next 2 maybe 3 grows started so when they finish up ill shut down

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    Yea,I got it too, don’t worry springs right around the corner 3/20 ha,ha,ha u never know,it could happen. Cabin fever has got me good. About the only thing I can do is b satisfied with my indoor grow and plan my out door already got my seeds and most of my outside supplies. Just for kicks I started 4 autos the other day 2 Girl Scout Cookies and 2 big buds just to kill time till I can grow outside again. Looken for that free sunshine 🌞 I usually shutdown my inside grow during the summer it just gets to expensive to try and keep the temp right ( to hot ) just got to keep on keepen on. Catch u on the flip side.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    hey Potted we got buried again last night shit wont this ever end lol, it will all be gone in a month

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ya f that I have a 4 car garage/barn so theirs everything in front of barn and then the driveway about 50 yards long when I first bought the place I used a type of sled that we used in Maine but that was in my twenties ,I had a plow truck for a lot of years but not lately I only shovel about 30 feet front walkway 10 feet patio 20 feet so I'm happy with the situation now lol just expensive

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    I haven’t gotten to that point yet,I’m still using my 4 by 4 quad with a 4’ blade and shovel of course but after this last storm it sure is tempting to hire someone to to do it for me! Took over 3 hours to clear,it’s a big drive 3 cars wide and can accommodate 9 cars at once

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    costs me $45 each time the plow comes this storm $90 but it wasn't wet and heavy and it was only a foot so I'm happy about that , I have been thinking about a place where someone stuck a plant out in the woods in February. Hey Potted you deserve no need a break you put in a hell of a year go have some fun sit in the sun and worry about your grow lol

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    Got about 15 inches of wet heavy white s#👁t the governor called a state of emergency and shut down everything !, powers still on it came back about 12 hours before the storm started yesterday and is holding on for now. I got my wife looking into airfares to Cobo again this spring we just need a little down time. With my luck it will b my harvest window as usual and that’s👌OK I’m leaning towards a couch lock lately anyway. Lol

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    "That's what sta-bil is for!"

I need Sta-bil for my sta-bil it is so old.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    So Potted how did you make out ,I think we dodged a blizzard lol it looks like we only got a foot but I haven't gone out to see . third time I have had to wear my Sorels this year think I've had them for like 35 years damn things wont wear out lol

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    All ready stocked up on gas,the snow is intensifying over a foot at 2pm its not spouse to end till 8 pm,still holding on to power fingers crossed 🤞I won’t lose it again! As for my grow it wasn’t effected at all,until I got to it, did some heavy defoliation last night a bit to much? When I get started with those snips I just can’t stop,the girls shake and quiver with anticipation, dirty girls.

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    Better stock up on gas before the power goes out again and you got hunt for a gas station

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Wow this is certainly the old one two.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Potted maybe you should reboot your thread "It's so cold!"

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    yup we are going to get buried 1 final kiss before she departs till next year ,we are in the 18 to 20 inch ranges

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in about the same shape, need to get the generator running and plan this out since its my first run in rdwc.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X