Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbauto
    replied
    Intensity is what will drive flower formation. Don't be afraid to lower your fixtures and concentrate the plants under the lamps.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice indeed. I would only worry about enough air flow. Other than that I love a packed grow

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey everyone, since all 7 of my plants turned out to be female, I am having a space issue. I did lollipop most of them since they weren’t getting enough light to form decent buds! I know my yields are going to suffer? Any thoughts? They are gorilla glue #2 in soil! Thank you

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hi guys, I went down to water my plants, and all 7 have flowers this morning! I am happy as can be! Thanks everyone

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    Looks fine to me. If your nutrients suggest a flowering mix, use that. It should start to reduce N concentration and boost P-K.

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hi everyone, I need your help please? I have a bad feeling with my plants! These will be my 6th harvest, so I have a little experience. I switched over to 12/12 a little over 2 weeks now and I am not seeing the normal pre flowers that I have seen many times! I did the best I could taking pics, please take a look and give me your opinions PLEASE, they are gorilla glue # 2!

Leave a comment:

• doxiedaddy69
    replied
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to share some updated pics, they are about 10 days into 12/12 light. I have a bad feeling about the 2 tall plants far right and far left. They have not revealed their sex yet, I have looked for all the tell tale signs, but no luck!

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    No worries, there is a ton of information available to help make an informed decision when you need a new fixture.

Leave a comment:

• Jhunter
    replied
    I'm still a beginner at it,,, long time smoker

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhunter View Post
    Awesome, ,now are they the double chip,,,better?
    No, they use a more efficient diode than the original design. Replaced the Samsung LM561C surface mount diodes with the next generation LM301B smd. They are approximately 8% more efficient so less power is needed to make the same amount of light.

Leave a comment:

• Jhunter
    replied
    Awesome, ,now are they the double chip,,,better?

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    Premiere high end indoor gardening LED grow lights for hobbyists & professionals looking to remove HPS & lower electricity costs by 60% while increasing yields.

• Jhunter
    replied
    Where can I find v2 led lights?

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    I like "younger" as opposed to "young" , still on that scale just a lil further Is it the amount of weed one needs to recover from sleeps back ache that separates the younger from the young and the old? lol lol

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    When I was younger there was a tv sitcom ‘ Always Room for 1 More”..... 7 is a lucky number

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X