• Show
Clear All

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I know exactly what you mean

• DrPhoton
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.

Writing these articles also helps me learn, its like having to write a paper for school. Making sure you understand what you have learn.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Great update. Reads very well and I keep learning stuff.
    Thanks!

• DrPhoton
    replied
    Improved readability and added information on the lifespan of light technologies.

Leave a comment:

• DrPhoton
    replied
    Ommitted and moved some information to other articles for improved readability. Theres also some added information on each light technologies efficiency in umol per watt.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    🤣👏👏👏👏👏

• DrPhoton
    commented on 's reply
    I had one once, i felt it was easier to understand quantum mechanics and relativity.

• DrPhoton
    replied
    I wanted to add some more images but well you know. Its already too much ^.^

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha

• Dutchman1
    replied
    You need to get a girlfriend, you have too much time on your hands......lol. Just kidding, thanks for the info. I enjoyed the read.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 02-24-2018, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    This all seems pretty straight forward to me 👍🤘good read, thanks for the time put into it Dan

Leave a comment:

• DrPhoton
    replied
    I understand that there are places that are hard to read and spelling errors. Also i rushed a little on the conversations of light technologies and how they impact our horticulture industry. They will need to be addressed. I feel that the current descriptions are although adequate. They could be much improved and further information added. However this took a long time to reach this point. I am tired and going to take a break from this. During that time i will be working on the much more simplistic article on light cycles. That will be fun.

Leave a comment:

• DrPhoton
    started a topic Grow Light Technologies

Grow Light Technologies

Removed for security reasons.
    Last edited by DrPhoton; 10-12-2018, 06:20 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X