No announcement yet.

Grow Journal 1 Nirvana Bubbleicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So looking for feedback...the trichomes are looking cloudy to me. Any thoughts?

Comment

• fwril
      fwril commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm seeing about 1/2 clear and cloudy from the pics there. No Amber's yet

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      EZDreamer, Those sure are pretty, And looks to me like you don't have long to wait, but I'd wait till you see some amber, it want be long.
      But I don't know how you like yours,
      But nice job with your grow.

Thanks all for the feedback. You guys have been consistently supportive. This has to be one of the coolest projects I've taken on in years.

There was a bunch of amber on the sugar leaves, but I'm ignoring those, lol. Should I be looking for a 50/50 cloudy to amber mix?

When I get home I'll try to get a photo of the calyx. I have a special lens coming, but those close up pics are from my I-phone and the jewelers loupe I just purchased.

Comment

• fwril
      fwril commented
      Editing a comment
      The more research I do into when to harvest the more it's seems to be a guessing game. Seems the only common denominator is be patient.

Looks like the amber trichomes have arrived. This is the top of the bud. What do you think?

Comment

• EZDreamer
      EZDreamer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Campesino, I just finished the harvest and trimming. Man, there is a lot of it. I think there were 12 main branches or bundles all together.
      I have to admit, I felt bad cutting down this plant that I had spent the last three months caring for, but 'll get over it in about a week or so, lol.
      Thanks again for all the help.
      Oh yeah, my new seeds both sprouted today and are looking good. I guess this is actually day 1 for them White Widow Auto and OG Kush Auto. I'll start a fresh log when I get back in town.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I`ve just blitzed read this grow. Excellent and the pics are stunning...

The drying process begins.
    I trimmed them tight and flush, but it still looks more leafy than some of the other pics I've seen. I guess it could just be the strain of Cannabis or I need practice trimming.

Comment

Sorry guys, went out off town to see family. Thanks for all the comments.
      I had my buds hanging for four days. They look and feel great, so I moved them to jars to start curring them. The smell is so strong.
      The initial dry weight was right at 3.8 oz. Is that good or not?
      I'll re-weigh the batch after they cure.

​​​​​​​Peace all

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X