• Show
Clear All

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Bob Weir? Sorry can't help myself.

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    I use fox farm trio, BushDoctor microbe brew, sensi cal-mag xtra in the BushDoctor coco loco

• Deadhead91
    replied
    Also try a microbe brew the roots will love that stuff

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    Also start low and work your way up on nutes so now you have a baseline to start off of that is a tad too high so lower the dose a little bit and its probably a combo of transplant shock and some deficiency just water for a few times and if it continues youll get a clearer picture as the symptoms develop as to what the cause could be but if you just transplanted it give it time to recover before jumping to too many conclusions. I've learned patience is the key to growing.

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    Not too sure to be honest with you if you have a build up of salts I reccomend a nutrient rinse like sledgehammer that's what it's formulated to treat nutrient lock up

• wjl827
    replied
    I was thinking they looked like they had cal/mag issues myself and gave them a small dose when I got them but then saw the nutrient burn and just gave them plain water after that.

I had this guy's clones last time wound up with nutrient lock cuz I didn't know they were burnt. I think I just have sick plants. Last time I thought it was a calcium issue and started adding cal/mg but before I knew it I had potassium and phosphorus deficiency.

Plus happy frog has lime in it which should add plenty of calcium and magnesium shouldn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like nitrogen deficiency or cal mag defiency honestly it looks like it's possibly eating itself

• Deadhead91
    commented on 's reply
    What is the run off at?

• wjl827
    replied
    Originally posted by Deadhead91 View Post
    Couldn't say without seeing some pics to be honest and what kind of nutes and how much are you using per gallon and how big is the pot? and what kind of pot?And are using soil or coco or hydro? Do you see any bugs or larva? Is there any signs there were pests like poop on leaves and such fourth without pics or viable info it can be anything and pics speak a thousand words a lot of times
    Thanks for the response. Sorry about the pics that service is down Iloaded more.

I haven't given them any nutes because they were burnt when I got them. Just pH 6.5 water.

The pots are 2 gallon felt grow bags. I just got them transplanted from the starter cups. In about 3 weeks they'll go into 10 gallon bags.

I'm using a 75/25 mix of Happy frog soil/ perilite

I have looked with a magnifying glass and there's no pests

Leave a comment:

• wjl827
    replied
    Originally posted by Deadhead91 View Post
    None of the pics showed up
    Here is a pic of the nutrient burn

Here are pics of the yellow holes

Here's some pictures of another issue

And here's some pics of the whole plants just to give some perspective on how bad this is.

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    replied
    Couldn't say without seeing some pics to be honest and what kind of nutes and how much are you using per gallon and how big is the pot? and what kind of pot?And are using soil or coco or hydro? Do you see any bugs or larva? Is there any signs there were pests like poop on leaves and such fourth without pics or viable info it can be anything and pics speak a thousand words a lot of times

Leave a comment:

• wjl827
    replied
    BAD title it should have been wierd yellow holes on leaves. I also moved my fans a little bit further away from my plants. Could this be wind burn?

Leave a comment:

• Deadhead91
    replied
    None of the pics showed up

Leave a comment:

• wjl827
    started a topic Wier yellow holes on plants

Wier yellow holes on plants

This is a bad title. It should be wierd yellow Holes on leaves. Ok so I'm kind ofof a newer grower (couple years) and I'm having some problems pretty early on. I started out by getting my clones from the dispensary and had good results. Last few grows I've been getting my clones from a local guy and nothing but problems. I have to travel a few hours to get to the dispensary and although this winter has been mild for where I am normally the mountains are not passable. So my first run with this guys clones I got them and mistook nutrient burn for a calcium deficiency and tried adding cal/mg witch did nothing. In the meantime I kept feeding them and eventually wound up with nutrient lock and ran through deficiency and pH problems I cut out the bad leaf and wound up with a half pound of really stony buds. I was sick over the small yield but was happy to get something.

Now I get a second batch of clones and picked out the nutrient burn right away. Heres a pic
    KIMG0637.JPG
    This is one of a handful of sick leaves. So I read the tutorial at Grow weed easy and follow the instructions. A week and a half has gone by and now I'm seeing new issues. It seems to be only affecting the new leaves.The new leaves have these weird little holes that are surrounded by yellow. The lights are like 3 feet away and the temps like 75 and RH at around 50%. so I don't think that's a problem. What is this? Here's some picks.
    KIMG0657.JPG
    KIMG0655.JPG

I also have some other weird markings on the leaves. What is this?
    Number 1
    KIMG0658.JPG

And this?
    Number 2
    KIMG0656.JPG

These are brand new clones. All I did was transplant them to grow bags in a 75/25 Happy frog / perilite mix and water them with 6 5 pH water.

I'm totally confused. Should I just cut my losses and start over?

The plants are probably salvageable but I don't know. What should I do. Here's a few pics of the whole plants so you can see they still have a lot of good leaf.

KIMG0662.JPG
    KIMG0665.JPG
    KIMG0664.JPG
    KIMG0663.JPG

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by wjl827; 02-16-2018, 03:57 PM. Reason: The title should be weird yellow holes on leaves

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X