No announcement yet.

8 Sativa's in the same 0.5L pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still how long does it take for the sex show up? It's been 37 days on 10/14 cycle(most of the the days +-1r2 days) has anyone grown regulars and not feminized seeds?
    Last edited by lol; 02-12-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol,.a regular plant should have shown its sex after getting less than 12 hours of light per day for more than a month. Is it possible you are growing an auto? If so, it's not going to show sex until it's ready no matter what you do to the lights.

• lol
      lol commented
      Editing a comment
      DingusKhan mmmmm I don't remember how the buds were because it's so long back but I do know there might be atleast two different phenotypes or strains idk, this is their 41 days since germination and they've been on 10/14 since then and I see no signs of sex what so ever , it's all just axilliary shoots and like some of the plants are growing like real slow like really slow idk y all of them seems to be having different growth rate

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nebula has an article on micro-growing, 12-12 from seed. Some guys like to do it in little yogurt cups. You should look that one up and see what those plants look like at different phases of growth. You might find what yours should look like after this many days of 10 hour lights.

If yours doesn't look like that, it may be an auto plant that will grow its veg phase for however many days its genetic tell it to, even if it's only getting 10 hours of light per day. When it's ready to show *whatever*, it will show. To test the theory, switch it to 18 hours of light for the next month. If it starts to change at about 2 months of age, even while getting veg hours of light, it's an auto. And you're still hoping for pistils, not testicles.

This is what I saw very early on; I used a magnifying device to see them.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• lol
      lol commented
      Editing a comment
      What did this turn out to be a male or a female?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are pollen sacs

Arrghh leaf miners

Comment

Day 41

Comment

• lol
        lol commented
        Editing a comment
        It's kinda too windy outside and I think all these plants are suffering from wind burn
        Last edited by lol; 02-16-2018, 01:39 AM.

And what is that swelling???

Comment

And these plants were not wind
        ​burned because they had like extra pot around protecting them from the wind
        Last edited by lol; 02-16-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• lol
          lol commented
          Editing a comment
          And only these had the miners in them

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X