ISO Spectrum King LED coupon code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Spectrum King LED coupon code

I'm needing a coupon code for Spectrum King LED. I was told (by them) there is a 10% code on a podcast out of denver on youtube, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me out. I was going to buy a light from them for 699, on friday but it didn't go through right, so I figured I'd order it monday... well it went up to 949 this week.... apparently it was introductory pricing, and it no longer valid.... but that's a huge jump, so I need to find that code since they won't tell me what the code is.

There are a lot of less expensive and very serviceable leds out there. Are you stuck on this model?
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

I would agree. maybe share the model you are looking at. Maybe a few folks on here could point you in the right direction for something similar at a much better price.

Spectrum King are in the leading edge of bs. in my opinion. I've seen them do some shady things in their test and demonstration videos.
      ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

I am set up in a spare room currently and use these shelves to hang lights from and grow on. Each blue tote is 40L and has 1 plant in them. The lights are T5's and I have 2 per plant, for veg we use 6400K and for flower we use 2700K. I also have them under a scrog and LST them. The 3 not under a scrog will be under one by thursday. My ceiling height is 8 feet, and this room usually sits at 80F while the lights are on and about 72-75 with the lights off.

I am looking at the SK402 and only 1 right now.

What light(s) would you suggest instead of the spectrum king one?

Thanks

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the response! I think I have decided on this one in 3000k

• Paracelsus
          Paracelsus commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks nice and much the same as the Rapid kit, Vero29's are supposed to have advantages over the 3590's. I like the idea that Radid is upgradable incrementally rather than having to but a complete second or third light

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Good point. I do like that you choose your reflector and upgrade the drivers.

I got them from Costco originally, and recently from Lowes. They are great.

Thanks I'll check it out

Comment

I found two coupons online. Both work and both are for a whopping 5% off.
        Frosted - 5%
        Dago - 5%
        You are only able to have one coupon applied at a time though

Comment

The 100 watt is on sale $199 I hope you go with the kit
          My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
          The universities do not teach all things

Comment

There's some coupons I found here for 5% off at DormGrow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X