New 5 plant Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5 plant Grow

My new 5 week old plants. Critical Kush, Northern light, Orinoco,and two Jack Herers, all photo. 5 gallon smart pots,well,one 3 gallon for the northern light.. Two 150 watt Platinum Leds. Will supplement during flower with a 300 watt galaxy hydro. Fox farm soil with 1/4 coco coir and 1/5 perlite. Fox Farm trio nutrients and cal mag for later growth. Rooted in rapid rooters then to 5 inch peat pots in happy frog potting soil and just planted in there permanent homes. Small humidifier and heater for cellar heating room.They were supposed to be for a friend but I burned em a little with the lights at 28 inches and didnt want to hold him up so I planted four more for him and kept these and brought em back from the dead. They were slow coming back and requiried alot of TLC. 3x4 area so its tight for 5. I was planning two originally. My friend has a much larger area but I couldnt stand to kill a few. Ill try to post every week as they go along.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-12-2018, 03:18 AM.

Hey Dutch, looking good man, you got your hands full for sure now.
    I can't stand the idea of killing one either. Good Luck
    4or5. 100watt equivalent cfls for seedlings.
    300 watt, 145watt at the wall. Led for veg.
    315lec for flowering.
    Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.
    1 an 3 gallon SmartPots, using only PHed water at 6.3-6.5 ph. 32x32x63 tent.
    Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS
    Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.S.S.69 !

I'm hopping in for the ride. I'm planning on keeping an eye on the kush. I'm going to run a kush next grow, interested in seeing how it grows. Good luck!
    ~UrbZ~
    Grow Big or Go Home!

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill be looking forward to seeing how the Kush comes out also. I had two and one had odd leaves so I kept it and gave my friend the healthy one.

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      The special ones sometimes turn out to be the best.

I'm subbed 👍
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•Kind LEDs

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

Comment

I'm also running a Critical Kush this round. Good on you for salvaging the plants.
      WHAT???

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya, I really screwed up. Still getting used to these lights. I thought 24-28 inches would be ok for two week old seedlings, There only 150 watt lights with a 300 watt Galaxy hydro in between.I had little choice though cause my last batch were finishing in flower but it was too much for em and they burned badly. I thought they had had it but, just goes to show you the resilience of this plant.

You might do a spider mite check as your grow progresses.

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OH!!!!! Dont say that!!!!!! Ive had the BORG before.

Looking lovely

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Cindy, After watching your grow progress thats a real compliment.

Hey Dutchman, looking really good and I look forward to watching you hang some more buds by the chimney with care
      I like to help doesn't mean Im qualified.

cfl for seedlings and cloning
      400 watt mh vegging
      600 watt hps flowering
      60/40 coco/perlite in 5 gal. Geo pots
      Fox Farm: Cal Mag: Silica:

Current problem.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...cannabis-limbo

past grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ey-s-grow-room

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...s-broken-heart

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, Id appreciate you keeping an eye on me. I respect your wisdom.

Topped all the girls today since they all seem to be doing so well.

Comment

Hi Dutchman
        Will you be doing any lst hope so then you can do another screen of green.
        If you need any help please contact me.
        Yours Cindy 😎

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Cindy ! I did a Scrog last spring that came out great.That was with only one plant and it almost filled a 3x3 area. I dont think I will be this time. Im going to top them several times then light LST and some defoliation.With 5 plants they would overfill my scrog. I think Ill have better luck letting them grow upwards. I have 7 feet overhead.
          Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-13-2018, 07:18 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X