Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash

Geatings Mr. and Mis.America and all the ships at sea
    Flash our new governor has promised to legalize pot in his first 100 days in office!!!!!!!!!
    Oh boy,Oh boy,Oh boy,been waiting over 50 years for this.chomping at the bit.
    That means those autos I just planted will b ready to consume legally in that timeline.
    HAPPY HIPPY HERE ! this is better than XMASS chow for now

Well that is wunnerfull. What state are you in?

Comment

Greetings from Asbury Park N.J.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucky you guys!!!!

yea , now i could move back home

Comment

Come on home,that fat f is leaving at last.

Comment

They are just now talking about legal medical here in Dixie, only b/c our speaker's sister broke her back, was given opiates, didn't like them and did cannabis for the pain. Her sister lives in Denver, but the speaker thinks that it's a miracle from God! It amazes me how one minute people can be totally against this evil plant, and once something happens to someone they love and it makes a difference in their lives, it's a freaking miracle...it's always been a miracle!!!
          Current grow:
          2-300w led lights
          1- 60w cfl for germination
          2- 5 gal fiber pots
          Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
          Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
          Seeds:
          Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
          Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
          Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
          Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            I luv a good miracle BC praise the lord for putting this plant on the planet!

• Grinder
            Grinder commented
            Editing a comment
            I live in the same state. I don't have high hopes for them actually passing medical here.

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            If not for hope what else u got? Just for the record we already have medical

D.A.A.S. I wish you didn't like them either. I'm allergic to everything and when they do give them to me, for dental or broken bones, I have to break them in half and take a phenergan before I take it and still feel like I wish I'd never taken it. I take nothing for pain, not even aspirin. Good thing I have the pain tolerance of a bull.
          Current grow:
          2-300w led lights
          1- 60w cfl for germination
          2- 5 gal fiber pots
          Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
          Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
          Seeds:
          Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
          Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
          Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
          Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S. Flush that s down the commode and find a better place to b,it an't easy......worth in tho! Good luck

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah Potted, I don't do that crazy stuff no more, but I sure like the way they make you feel for an hour or two.
            No way in hell I'm doing them again ever day.

I am super stoked Vermont is also going legal here this year I am so going to use that fuckin sun to grow when i go outside i tbink i am going to try super soil I recon u could produce some massive autos under the sun. Also I have never let a plant just grown so I am excited to see what they can do
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            You know, I don't know that I'd ever grow outside even if it were legal; unless I had an 8' fence...I live in a neighborhood and am as sure as I am that it's not even 30 degrees outside, that someone would walk through the yard and my plant would walk off. And if not that, then the deer would be higher than hell! But I am so glad that you are going to be able to be legal.

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            growen outside is a snap, just a new set of rules applie.
            Last edited by Potted; 01-13-2018, 07:01 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Abadtrip, your gonna love growing outside, all you need is a good place ,where thieves want steal it. That KindSoil is the ticket. I've always heard it was pretty in Vermont.

I had heard about NJ going recreational and Michigan too. Keep em coming! Maybe our legislators in the Southern States will be dragged along, kicking and screaming!!!
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen, my southern brotha!!!

I hate to bring politics into this fourm but it was the only way this was going to happen!
          The people have spoken!

Comment

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I email my senators every. single. day. It's the only way we are going to get anything done. The new senator in AL is for legalization....I'd love that!

U know,I’ve been rereading this post and I have come to the conclusion that weather pot gets legalized or not it won’t change the way I grow or the amount.
          About the only difference is i won’t get busted by the man if I get caught. I’ve never been,growen outside for the last 50+ years in the pine barrens with out any incident.
          I will still keep a eye 👁 out for thieves as this is always a concern. As long as I don’t let my guard down and fly under the radar I will survive legalization 🙏

Comment

• Locrian99
            Locrian99 commented
            Editing a comment
            An aquantance of mine grew some outdoor monsters on his property last year. He was very proud of them (we are in a legal state). He woke up one day went to check his plants and they had been chopped, so yes still watch out for the thieves.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Amen, Potted! Screw the cannacapitalists and all the rules and regulations. Grow free!!!!!!!!

• bluecanoe
            bluecanoe commented
            Editing a comment
            I am so under the radar I'm invisible! I don't know my neighbors, they don't know me. We just moved here two years ago, and it's easy for me to keep to myself. I lived on the same street for 25 years and only knew 3 of my neighbors enough to say hello when we ran into each other at the store or when we were working in the yard. When we moved, we told no one goodbye. I guess they figured we were moving when they saw the For Sale sign in the yard! 3 people other than my husband and I know what I'm doing. My sister and her husband who I trust implicitly, and who benefit from my grow, and my chiropractor who is like my brother, only better, and he told me the other day that if TN goes legal he's going to apply for a license to grow. He will want my help and I will freely give it.
            Screw Jeff Sessions and the naysayers. What they don't know won't hurt them. I really want decriminalization, that way the feds won't have any say over it. It'll be like alcohol. Legalization comes with a lot of rules and regulations. But it'll work for now!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X