No announcement yet.

Coco/LED 6 Manifolds Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An early picture of some Trichs, Hopefully that is clear enough to solicit opinions when the time comes... And I can't help but post a few shots of the colas.
    It seems I inspired Cronk to look into nutrient schedules, and his response encouraged me to do the same. I came across this fun little tid-bit straight from the source (General Hydroponics).
    • When using Armor Si and/or CALiMAGic, with Flora Series, these products should be added prior to adding FloraMicro
    This is not what I have been doing! It is not what Nebula suggests! I have always added CalMag last - plants haven't seemed any worse for it.
    Here is the LINK
    Thoughts?

Comment

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Its tough maybe email them an asky why..

Im dealing with similar but just reversed. I know that AN does not specify, but the way their feeding chart shows I assume they want you to put them in, in order of the chart. But I do cal/mag and silica first.

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      I always add the Cal/Mag at the end too. No issues so far. Doesn't seem to change the PH.I've taken the PH at the end of mixing everything else and then again after mixing in the Cal/Mag and its always the same.

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      @ZigZag
      Glad to know I'm not the only one, but apparently werdoinitwrong

Nice setup campesino! Them ladies are looking sticky and fat glad to see nice grows with leds

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks LRC420ROWER
      They really are getting sticky, I was just in there and my hands are still sticky and smell dank!

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Well duh, you got some dank bud growing there haha
      It's like a jungle of love

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, that is what I am naming my tent. I am going to make a sign and hang over the door...
      "The Jungle of Love"
      Thanks RosettaStoned

SaWEET! Those are pretty frickin' big and full already to still have such baby hair pistils going on, all white and pointing straight out. I'm drooling over how fat those colas are going to be when they're closer to done in a couple weeks. They're like little puppies with giant feet.
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      DingusKhan
      I am so happy with them! Love the puppy metaphor - I certainly hope so...
      Pistils are all white... keep growing girls!

Do you have that fuel smell coming off the gg#4? Maybe that’s not the right word but it’s def not a skunky smell I typically associate with bud. Wonder if you’ll get that big overnight mature thing I did, trichs just turned over night could see the difference with the naked eye in the “frost”
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      I certainly have experience with bud that smells like diesel, but I haven't picked up that scent yet. They are getting incredibly sticky and the resin left on my hands just smells like strong dank bud - no fuel. I'll be on the look out for any maturing, when did yours mature overnight (flower day/week)?

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was I want to say when I checked them morning day 70 for the bigger plant. And I switched them to a dark period 71 harvested 73. Other plant could’ve used a few more days but I think that had a lot to do with the stress from the mites in early flower. Idk why they only seemed to go after that plant.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      on the first day of week 8 on my gg grow I gave them water and molasses 3 days later the buds had doubled in size something to look forward to

Locrian99_ do you switch your plants to 24/24 darkness before harvest? If so...for how long? Sounds like you put them dark for 3 days? Never tried it myself but heard it can improve potency.

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      ZigZag
      Locrian99 actually started a thread on this and I wrote an explanation there. See https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...before-harvest
      I started working on a longer piece, but it got shelved due to more pressing concerns. I was fascinated by the plant biology behind it and learned so much about photosynthesis and C3 plants in doing this research. In short, yes, it is best to harvest at the end of a dark period. It seems that between 36 and 60 hours are ideal, but that is basically guess work with no solid research supporting exact times. I am happy to answer questions on this, but read what I wrote in Locrian99's thread.

Day 80 Flower Day 40
    I have been doing some canopy management with bamboo and soft-ties over the last few nights as the laddies fatten and start to move around. It looks a little chaotic on the time lapse. Happy with the results...
    Took a few lower angle shots to see colas developing. I am a happy campesino!

Comment

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking Very Lush. Look at all those tops

• FishCityFunk
      FishCityFunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great, you'll be busy on trim day ! I see those gg4 pistils going amber. A few days behind where mine did, but not a huge indicator. Healthy looking plants.

looking great campesino
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

20 DAY TIME LAPSE!
    Flower days 23-42
    Two GIFs, Fast and very fast!
    2 frames per day, within 1 hour of lights on and within 5 minutes of lights off
    Pick a cola and watch it through...

Comment

Campesino Those are incredible I think you should post those in a new post so everyone can see them wow fantastic
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X