X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
    Does anyone have one? Any recommendations? Like below $300

? Seems like I answered the question?

My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      HUH??????? The question is moot.

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      I answered your question
      " Rosin presses Does anyone have one? Any recommendations? Like below $300"

SO I supplied you with a suggestion meeting the original posts requirements.

"@alltatup have you seen this DIY Video from Greengenes
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2hNgm4THwA"

then you replied

"I see that a lot of folks make their own presses. I don't really need one since I have a decarb machine."

Did you forget what you asked ?

So I answered
      " Oh, I thought that was your original question. Just trying to help. After watching all the vids it really turns me off. Seems like they are all hooked on free base scrapping crumbs. I really want to reduce smoking period and ingest without hurting my lungs after 50 plus years of damage."

To which again you replied
      OH never mind you know how you replied

Seems you changed your mind somewhere between asking and my answering you helpfully as I could be
      Your welcome

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	164603Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	164604Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	164605Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.81 MB ID:	164606Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	164607

ROSIN!!!!!

It was ready to go this morning. The fan did the trick. I put the pan in the freezer a couple of times, which made scraping a lot easier.

I harvested 12.7 grams of goo out of 30 oz. of tincture.

UrbZ even though I didn't have a silicone pan, your freezer tip was brilliant and helped a lot.

Today is the first day of school, so I will have to report on how it dabs this afternoon. I'm excited!!!
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-16-2018, 05:36 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I think I will be copying you

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't had time to try it yet: too much to do yesterday, but I will try to give my review this afternoon!!

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope your first day goes great, knock'm ded!

What process do u use to make your tincture ??????

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	164875Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	164876Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	164877

St.buds
      I decarbed all my sugar leaves and larfy bud in my Nova decarb machine.
      I packed it in 32 oz jars and covered with everclear.
      I put in freezer and shook twice daily for a week.
      I straind through double almond milk bags and put in 1 oz dropper bottles.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

WHAT DO I CALL THIS STUFF?

It works!!! I just used the liquid pad for my Plenty vaporizer for the first time, and dabbed some of the rosin onto the pad. It created a good number of puffs, and it's a strong head stone. I'm hoping that it develops into deep overall relaxation.

Now I have to learn the difference between rosin; wax; shatter; etc. What do I call this? Medicated Goo?

Ok, I just found out: rosin is solvent-less, and uses only heat; wax uses a solvent. So I have WAX.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't decarb these leaves; I simmered them gently. The leaves I decarbed were for making tincture. I have a friend who LOVES to eat dark leafy greens in the morning and go to work, but I won't ever do it agan before work: it was close to psychadelic for me; time did really weird things, etc. It has got to have something to do with the "whole food" and its magic, cuz I have read that smoking the leaves isn't such a big deal. But cook em and you're out of the park.

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Hhmmm psychedelic, sounds fun

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that settles this one question: how should I defol, a little at a time frequently, or all at once in a mighty, Mongol attack? I'm going to make a nice pile of leaves, boil some and decarb some, and then eat them.

What strain was it when you did that? What stage was she in? I wonder if that matters. I am going to try it with a Jack Herer that will be ready for her 3 week schwazzing trim.

DingusKhan I just defol as I usually do, you know, kinda big around week three flower and before and after as needed for bud sites and air circulation. Don't do the mighty Mongol attack: your plants may die from fright, and we don't want that.

As I cut them, I put them in freezer bags and into the freezer. I never put funky-looking, old, spent leves in the bags: just the freshest leaves and the bud sites I pinch off. I started saving leaves last time at around week 2 of flower--and that was what blew me away so much: I was just trying to eat some leafy greens and had no idea I'd get so high on them--especially at that point in the plants' lives. I didn't expect any psychoactivity. And NO ONE HAS WRITTEN ABOUT THIS!!!! And it's not just me cuz my friends LOVE to eat the greens in the morning: it makes their day.

It was a combo of 8 strains: Chemdawg, C99, Lithium OG Kush, Iced Grapefruit, Black Domina, White Widow, a little pinch of Cannatonic and a pinch of some cookie strain. On the current grow I have two heavy-duty knockout Kushes, one Blue OG, and two high-CBD strains, so I'm sure it will be a different experience with the leaves. Not anywhere near so psychadelic. Or what do I know???? Gotta try it.

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing all that. I'm going to do it with some Jack Herer this weekend and post my experience, and I just happen to be planning on heavy defol to celebrate week 3 schwazzin, (but a little less AARRRRGGHGHHH). I

will freeze them, then boil some, and just for comparison, throw some in the Nova to see if there's a difference. Ooo Ooo-decarbing stems for tea (to drink, not fertilize)!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X