No announcement yet.

SweetSeeds- RedPoison day 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hay. This plant just don’t want to die. If you don’t start giving all the juicy budds soon I think you should piss in it. LOL that should add a spark.
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Paracelsus, no joke, and I sure hate that, she's been so much fun to grow,but she's been on 12-12 way over a week, and still ain't doing anything flowering wise,
      She's already so tall, even in a 2gallon pot. That I'm thinking about cutting the top foot or so, and then just grow her till she's done, she ain't no autoflower that's for sure.
      My problem is she will most probably herm, cause around my house ain't no way to keep 12-12, properly.
      So this probably her last day or two, before she's out of here, an history.

Hey daas since you seem to be the resident molasses guy, do you use them the whole grow or only towards the end of flower. I have bembe from fox farms which I think is intended to replace molasses but was thinking I might do a bit of a side by side for shits and giggles.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      you planted her in the woods correct so she might turn into a real blessing and give you pounds of good bud

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I gave her a chance, she is in the woods ,anyway, that was a complete waste of everything that you can think of, but I was told by the seed man ,that you can't predict nature,, just pisses, me off, when you really try to grow a pretty red plant.
      I can promise one thing, I will never baby
      another plant.
      Just a complete loss of time, energy, light bill, sh-t, like that, it all adds up, only to be told, you can't predict nature,
      I bet I can predict, where I buy seeds from now on though.Not any more of that kind, only grows big pretty duds, that are not autoflowers.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 02-26-2018, 09:55 AM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what they told you, that you can't predict nature? Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiit. I still bet that you'd have no problem in the summer. But yeah, it's a reall pisser about all the loss of time & $...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X