SweetSeeds- RedPoison day 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SweetSeeds- RedPoison day 21

The RedPoison started growing funny, the first week or so, the humidity is getting better, an she is starting to grow a little better.
    The other young plant is a 21 day old DrKrippling -Krippleberry auto.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

They look great , which is the red poisin?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks JibblerJoe, The RedPoison is the one that ain't been topped, on the left with the big leaves, She has just started to grow properly in this past week, she's been slow cause of the weather, I don't even think I'm gonna top her, she was so slow.

Two strains I want to grow myself.......subbed dude
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Vapo69, the RedPoison seeds I got was so small I wasn't even sure they were gonna grow, I always have better plants with big seeds.

Looking good, my man!
    My first grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Aloner, I'm hoping she will turn pretty colors, have you started your plants yet.

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet, gotta get an order in for more Kind Soil. I'm a bad procrastinator.

Hey DAAS, That's awesome that you're using river bottom soil. I've been thinking about digging up a few buckets of the mud down by our beautiful little river. but scared about bringing home some weird fungal infections (Gaaahgggh! fungal infections, I hate'm) or pests.

So I know this sounds dumb, but really: do you just go out there to the river bank and dig it up? Then what, do you spread it out on a tarp or anything when you add the perlite? Do you use calmag or molasses when you water?
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey DingusKhan, yeah ,Ms.River Delta bottomland, real fertile, that's what we always use outdoors, I couldn't figure out how to delete that from my post, I'm using coco this time. That delta soil an molasses is all you need though, I just harvested 2 autos from the Ms.Delta soil ,a 2 autos before that in KindSoil an the KindSoil did slightly better but not much, especially since this is free. Except for the perlite.

Awsome daas I am subbed looking nice
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Abadtrip, the RedPoison tried to grow upside down for a few days, before she ever started growing, she was bad slow from the start, that plus the cold ass weather an 15percent humidity, that's why I ain't topped her.

Great looking plants daas, cant wait to see the beautiful buds on those!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks H4, I hope she is a pretty color.

If its ok with you I'd like to check in.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey MrFurley, glad to see you made it.

D.A.A.S.69 Red rum
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes- red rum

Lovely looking girls you have there

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Cindy, they are still very young, but hopefully they will grow up to be decent plants, its bad growing conditions where I live. Humidity is 15-20percent, that makes it tuff on young plants to even grow. Thanks again Cindy.

Hey Daas Im in I think I'm going to start some new seeds after my heating pads come in , this is really driving me crazy ,my sour hound is 4 inches tall in bloom my jack herer made it to the 6th node and I was going to top and train but one of them went into bloom so I'm just going to let them go and I have 1 black domina that I manifolded good bud on each of the manifolds branches they just never grew vertically lol. I think I just need to watch a pro grow Autos to see how you do it
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm no pro, that's for damn sure, but any kind of young plant has a hell of a time just trying to stay alive in conditions like those your having in that terrible blizzard up there where you live OJH.

I'm in daas! They are both looking good! Sorry to hear you had a rough start with the red, but it's looking good now!

Bet yours looks better than mine when it's done! 👌👍
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Daas, here is mine at day 25, the top right. Yours already looks bigger at day 21, so I think you will do great! Your previous grows are proof that you know what you're doing!
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Mcubed476, I don't know yours looks like she might have more leaves than mine, but anyway I put a heated pad from vivosun under mine about 4days ago after I read on here where someone mentioned them, I think it was Calikid, an she's been growing like a bitch ever since. You think Its to late to top her ? She's sure growing good now an I hate like hell to think it might slow her down if I top her this late being they finish so fast. Anyway I wanted to grow 1 auto without any topping an just let her grow natural. I don't think she's gonna get to tall either in that small pot, but I sure hope she's half as pretty as yours was, yours was awesome. Thanks again Mcubed476.

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure if it's too late to top at that point. You could always try and find out, but I know that red poison grows decently even if not topped. It did pretty good for me anyway!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah Mcubed476, I think I'm just gonna let her grow,without topping, I topped that krippleberry an she's doing good, I've done removed a bunch of leaves an she just grows more, I sure like this coco though.

They look a lot better than mine daas. My girl Scout cookies are about the same age and a third of the size😐.
      i topped one two days ago just to see the difference. When do you think they will begin to flower?
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH
      2x innova 19w full spec led
      175cfm fan, can 33 filter
      8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks BlueBudz, I topped that krippleberry auto on day 12 an she's doing good, gonna be flowering soon.
        I've hear some folks say that some girl scout cookies are tricky to grow, I ain't sure though, but I've got some GSCookies auto seeds I'm gonna grow this spring. Good Luck with yours BlueBudz.

Nice D.A.A.S.69 !! looking good sir !!
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You Farmbuck, I hope your hash plants are still doing bigly.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X