Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

melting, vaping, smoking, eating

I would like to start vaping my weed...
    Reading different articles tells me that there is something called ABV or Already Been Vaped product remaining after vaping your weed and that this stuff can be used in cooking.
    My thought is that if there is something left behind after vaping, I have left wasted product behind when vaping.
    I tried vaping a couple times and found it to be much less satisfying than smoking.
    Please help steer me in the right direction with this.
    Please also let me know recommended vape units for the best vape experience.
    I currently vape nicotine products which is quite different than dry herb.

Love my solo 2.check vape critic on youtube.do you have the long slow draw mastered?.

Comment

Georges I smoked for years then quit about 25 years ago but I still would rather smoke than vape and I think its because it triggers the smoking satisfaction I used to get from Ciggs.
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Vape, all the way.

Comment

• SheikYerbouti
          SheikYerbouti commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish have a favorite indiscreet portable vape?

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I have 2, but they are anything but discreet. One is the Arizer Extreem Q and the Arizer Solo.

Joints, rolled Bigly Style. All I got is this dry bud vape machine from atmos, didn't cost but about 75bucks, we probably don't even know how to use it right though. Seems to me though it's missing something, that a big ole joint ain't missin.
        we back in the woods down here though, not up to date on the tech stuff.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

georges - I only vape my cannabis. I find smoking to be disgusting, dirty, etc. I've been vaping daily for several yeas now and find it to be the best way possible to enjoy my flowers. And vaping weed allows you to stretch your weed much farther and make it last much longer due to its efficiency.

If you're really interested in learning more about vaping and vaping products, I highly recommend you check out the Fuck Combustion forum. You'll find tons of information on desktop vaporizers, portable vaporizers, dabbing, and what you can do with that AVB of yours.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothin disgusting about smoking a joint to me.

• JohnC
            JohnC commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 - Please understand, I'm not saying that smoking cannabis is disgusting to me, I'm saying ALL smoking is disgusting to me.

KEEP CALM AND VAPE ON!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Sometimes nothin beats passin that joint around a circle of friends... That's when I smoke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	160578 georges, You must find a vaporizer that YOU like. I've tried about a dozen vaporizers in the past decade+, and one thing I can say: they're better now than they were in 2006!

I had a portable vaporizer, but I got really sick of having to charge and buy batteries all the time, so I went back to a plug in model. That's it above, and it's my favorite so far. It has a really big bowl for the herb, and 3 people can get VERY HIGH on it. It's easy to clean (and that was a serious problem with some of the models I had in the past: too much stuff to take apart and re-assemble). Because the bowl is so large, if I'm by myself, it will still be good the next day. That was another thing I hated about various vaporizers: the small bowl that was constantly needing changing out.
          Last edited by alltatup; 01-04-2018, 04:33 PM.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn, Alltatup, that sure is a fine looking piece you've got there. I bet that thing f-ckin works.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            It do!!

As much as I wanted to take up the craze of vapeing and I have a table top 1 that fills bags with thick white vape that get u real high nice and clean. but it's noting like taking a bong rip. Nothing I have Eva done has come close to the feeling of being floored by weed like the bong does for me.
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            TRUE DAT! It is very different from an icy bong rip.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love a bong too, its just lots easier to roll joints if your going huntin or fishin.

I have several different vaporizers in use, all of which are easily adaptable for use with glass.

Attached is a pic of my Epic eNano vaporizer attached to a glass bubbler with whip attachment (that I designed). The whip attachment can be replaced with a traditional gooseneck mouthpiece so that it can be used like a traditional bong.

The second pic shows a mini bubbler with my Arizer Solo vaporizer attached. This is the one I take out on the back patio when I want to enjoy some sun.
          Last edited by JohnC; 01-04-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            And the technology just keeps evolving!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X