No announcement yet.

First Time Grower So Much Info I dont really Know what to adress With My Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Grower So Much Info I dont really Know what to adress With My Plant

First ever grow. I have been searching, but there seems to be too much information out there for me to isolate the issue here. Set up is a 2 foot by 4 foot by 6 ft tall box in the basement.. No mylar. Inside is painted white. Intake hole on the bottom, exhaust fan out the top. No charcoal filter as of yet. 6 2700k 23 watt cfl lights, and 2 6500k 23 watt about 4 inches above the plant.. Got it as a clone. Topped it for LST. Looked really good in the beginning, but has turned to this as pictured. I checked soil PH this morning, and it looked to be between 6-7. Temperature ranges from 70 in dark period to 81-82 with lights on. 20/4 cycle. Humidity ranges from 37-55 depending on time of day and light cycle. Is it beyond survival, or something I can fix. Thank You.

Everything you have listed may not be optimal but it is certainly sufficient to grow a plant - especially in veg. You didn't mention if you use nutrients and what type of soil are you using? The soil looks thick and heavy - could be pour drainage and the roots are in trouble?

It's a weed so as long as she's still alive, give her a chance. Someone, or many someones, on this forum will help you figure it out.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

Welcome to the forum tacotaco23.
      the first thing I see is your fans pointed right on your planet turn that to the wall.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Hi again. It was the end of the season so soil choices were slim. I think I ended up with a cheap bag from walmart, and a bag from the dollar store. I didnt plan on having a clone so soon, but I got the call one day and it was either take the free clone or not. The only nutes I have given it were given to me by another grower. It is called SUPERthrive. I have only used it twice, ( 1 drop per cup of water )because once these symptoms started I was afraid it was nute burn. A lot of the symptoms I looked up were similar so I wasn't sure.

Comment

OK Dagmar I will turn that towards the wall. I thought I was supposed to point it towards the plant to give it strength.

Comment

Hello TT23, when you water her does water come out of the bottom of your bucket? Have you been checking your ph before watering?
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Hello DASS69. Today was the first time I checked the Ph. I get no drainage out the bottom of the bucket, and I drilled plenty of holes. I gave it a big drink a few days ago but nothing. I was getting some drainage before transplant, but the issue was already present. I was hoping the transplant would take care of it. There were a ton of roots grown around the bottom of the ball when I pulled it from the previous container.

Comment

• Canyon Grower
                Canyon Grower commented
                Editing a comment
                tacotaco23, I agree with DAAS69. Soil and therefore root problems are probable here. You need to transplant to decent soil and hope for the best. As others have noted, this plant has nitrogen deficiency and probably some trace element issues too. Not sure you can correct this problem with nutes alone- maybe, but if it were me I would be transplanting if at all practical. If not, at the very least get it some nitrogen.

• tacotaco23
                tacotaco23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Should I take some pics when I have her out of the bucket tomorrow. Would that help with the diagnosis ?

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Taco23, yeah if you can get a good picture without too much trouble, it might help, but if your pots not draining you have got to fix that. I'm sure pulling for you an your plant. Good Luck 23.

Hello
              To me it looks like you have a lack of Nitrogen
              The brown leaves are dew to wind burn. I will recover she just needs a lot of help and TLC.
              Have a look at this site it will help you to grow

Comment

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!

Comment

Some put small stones in the bottom to assist in drainage about a inch or two will do for a start. U need to get air to those roots as well as water
                  As for the fan u want it to gently move air around not blasting your plants! Lol

Comment

I would have to say tht plant needs nutes. nitrogen for sure. For the fan it's ok to have right on a seedling to build it but fan needs to be very low and as it gets bigger u dnt want constant hard wind hiting it. Like said above I would add perlite to your soil and transplant to bigger pot and always put about a inch on the bottom of the pot helps a ton with drainage. Good luck dnt give up

Comment

Have a look at this feeding schedule

Comment

Looks like drainage issues and needs nitrogen , feed her.

Comment

If I was you I would get terra Professional soil as it’s has a perfect balance of ph levels also as you are growing in soil get organic feeds
                          She can be saved
                          These are my girls

Comment

Hi
                            has your plant got any better yet.
                            I will be watching your grow.
                            Yours Cindy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X