Flowering day 22 of 12/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering day 22 of 12/12

Went down last night to check on the girls and water them. Amazing what a difference a day can make at this point. My little bud let’s are starting to mature nicely. Still have some signs of nute burn going on, but I think with the suggested adjustments they’ll be fine. I think I am going to do a flush with sledgehammer on my next watering. Anyways just thought I’d show the ladies off. First couple are green crack, then white widow, gorilla glues in the tent.
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Buds are looking mighty fine. How about pics of the whole plant.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Locrian99
      Locrian99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see you’re using a gorilla tent. Do you think it’s worth the extra cost compared to the average price tents out there? And do you think the screens on the intakes suffice? I’m using cheap carbon filter at the moment that fits over the ducting on mine think, really impacts airflow though.

Canuck147 I actually haven’t taken any in a bit, these are from I think 15 days into 12/12
    48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
    600w mh/hps
    32”x32”x63” veg tent
    viparspectra PAR 450 led
    FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
    5 gallon Smart Pots
    Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
    Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

They look great! At this point in flowering take good care of your girls. Good Luck

Comment

Very nice L99, especially if those are under CFL's...

Based on your other question about the well water, you could keep doing what you are doing as it looks really good for the equipment being used and take the 1 gallon of distilled store bought H2O and do a 50/50 with your well and see how the ladies respond. I'm not sure if I would switch it up though at this stage, just keep with the status quo. I would try the 50/50 with some clones or some girls that will be in veg a bit longer and see what they have to tell me..

Nice work..

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
        ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

• Locrian99
          Locrian99 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m for sure sticking with distilled for these plants, was thinking for my next grow. They are under a 600w hp, I was thinking of doing a closet grow with CFLs to try the water with a nirvana mystery seed

• Sockfilter
          Sockfilter commented
          Editing a comment
          I follow ya now.. Yes good call indeed..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X