Airstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airstones

I would like to ask the more experienced growers what type/brand airstones they use. The ones I have seem to clog up frequently. Is there a way to clean or rejuvenate the old ones? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

This is the air stones I use i am not an experienced grower tho https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06W2...ir+stone&psc=1
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Abadtrip, you wouldn't tell a story ,about not being experienced, would you ?

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I am experienced in what I have done but know nothing of the future.

Blindgrinder If you take a look at my post here, I talk about which air stone I personally use. After my harvest, if my air stones are still worth cleaning and using again, I usually soak them in water that's been boiled for a few minutes, then with an old toothbrush I scrub the outside well. Then I'll attach the air stone to the pump again and dip it in the hot water and let it blow out whatever is left inside the air stone. Clean again and let dry on its own. Again, that's what I personally do. Others may just buy new ones after every harvest since they're not that expensive.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X