Harvest time very soon check her out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time very soon check her out!

Hey guys this is same plant from when i joined gwe forum thanks for all your help. I made a video so everyone can see on youtube plus imma start to recored for next grow as a cifeo grow journal on my youtube channel same name tdh101jr or tdh101jr@gmail.com but check out the link and my plant and give me tips to help for next grow and what to do to fix my space.

Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Scuse me, but you're in an illegal state and you post pics on YouTube????
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, it looks like you got your real name on your YT account. Might wanna fix that.

• Tdh101jr
      Tdh101jr commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont do location on my phone bc when had a fb account gf dad saw me post a picture of bud and had my coordinates so ever since then deleted fb and location stays off for everything as for my name its not like im posting to family and friends i live by lol and if i get caught of well its on me not the 1st and not really worried i see more benifit then harm if say so myself. After i finally get this land paid for i was looking into moving to a legal state with my girl anyways hopefully colorado is numb1 for me but her dad mived back to north dakota and state beside its a legal one so maybe there for her to be closer to her fam but it will all happen in due time till then vare with me and thanks for the info ill change the name if can figure out how.

• Sockfilter
      Sockfilter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Tdh, stay on top of the security, 1 OZ of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Even though legal in many states, even cultivators in those states get sucked up into the corrupt DOJ at times. There is still HEAPS of money for the DOJ to make with cannabis as a federally scheduled 1 substance.

I am sure there are heaps of people that will not agree with me, however I am a firm believer that ALL substances should be legalized and regulated. Over 50% of all incarcerated people are there on NON-VIOLENT drug charges.

Hello, drugs/substances use/cultivation/transportation/possession etc. Should have NO bearing on laws. It is just a control tactic and money maker for the Gov't. When one rationally thinks about it, there are ALREADY Tons of laws that protect people from getting hurt, death, stolen property etc.. What a person does with substances is TOTALLY irrelevant to Violent/theft crime..

My perogitive not to mention who gives a fuck if i dont not like anything have my location pinned to it or like the nc police are trying to find me through youtube i stay in a chill ass farm country were there arnt nosey ass nieghbors or cops swarming now if you listened were i said i ussd to stay in the city i wouldnt attempt it there but ive left that plant on front and back porch this whole grow and have not had 1 person say a thing or be concearned about it plus ill be owning this property very soon and then wont have an concearns thats also why its a closet stealth grow next go around instead of that entire room turned into a grow op just the closet 6 plants at most but thanks for the concearns lol.
    Grow closet.
    N/A Bloom nuits

Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62

Comment

How do i change the name on youtube were my actual name is good catch with that but the rest dont care for lol
      Grow closet.
      N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        It's cool if you're not worried about being in stealth mode. People are more worried for you than trying to tell you what to do. Honestly, I doubt they would come after you unless you start putting up videos of a super-sized grow room with dozens of enormous plants. I just figure, why make it super easy for them to find you? Good move turning off locations on your phone.

Here's a link to changing your YouTube user name.

• Tdh101jr
        Tdh101jr commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that aloner" ill be watching it now and hopefully being sucessful in doing so preciate it!
        Update: name has been changed channel is under marijuana grows and talk and youtube name is "Tokin tat" it will consist of my grow and marijuana chat on that channel and tatto tutorials and talk when i upload some more about it 1st video will be how to assemble a tattoo machine but thanks all please like and subscribe and share your handles and ill sub! Peace and love!
        Last edited by Tdh101jr; 12-10-2017, 07:11 PM.

• Tdh101jr
        Tdh101jr commented
        Editing a comment
        I concer 100% honestly didnt know my name was on the channel ive had ot for years and never made vids always just views or comment sometimes but wanna start seems fun and love feedback. As for location yeah im not with that anyone knowing your every move bothers me so always keep that off and often get new phones!

Good Luck with whatever you end up doing, but the state we live in, if you get caught growing on YOUR land, it ain't your land no more. They take everything thing you got, your house, land and then your ass, goes to prison not jail, for a long time. We send a little cash to 3 close friends ,that lost everything they had, in prison right now, to help them buy stuff they need in there.
      It might have been a little different, had they had plenty of cash to pay lawyers, but they are like me, they didn't have any cash, they couldn't even use their land, as collateral cause it ain't their land any more. That's why you don't ever grow on your property, grow on government land. Good Luck my friend.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, quite a lot to that short story. Good on ya DAAS for helping out.

Sorry Tdh101jr but I can't read your botched English. Story by DAAS above was worth the trouble to see what the regular posters were saying.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Grow closet.
        N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

Well thanks for alls concern but its not my issue, my issue is whats mentioned; ways to improve and ways to improve video charisma. I understand my laws and the repercussions for breaking them but as daas said i did leave out asset forfieture due too what they would think is me affording stuff from a grow op when is so far from the truth ive grown 1 plant the one you saw. Its for me not for sale, smell, or tell henve the reason i joined a forum to get it off my mind and a place no1 persoanlly knows me. As for my grammer etc. Im on a phone 99% of the time if i were on a comp maybe id take the time to proof read and add punctuation instead of have paragraph long run on sentences but you can get what im saying from what i type. If not dont concearn yourself about it bc just like ik its illegal i also know how i write and its not gonna be proper not even close from me bc im not the strongest writer. Anyways not be defensive just want feed back on what was asked above not the obvious risks im willing to take or my grammer again thanks anyways. I mean if i didnt grow any id be buying it steal and thats illegal here too so either way is with risk id rather have smoke i grew for way less then 300$ an oz and hit or miss quality.
          ​​​​​​
          Grow closet.
          N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

• Tdh101jr
            Tdh101jr commented
            Editing a comment
            Do need help with pest prevention though before hand next grow attempt mostly with soil gnats have a video uploading about my particular issue mine arnt horribly swarming and was just noticed few weeks ago but since so close to end of harvest have a way to keep from messing up buds but still want thought on gnat sticks,gnat mix, or some organic pestacide that works.

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't had to deal with that yet but I know some folks put a layer of either perlite or diatomaceous earth on top of their grow medium so the gnats can't get into the soil and lay eggs.

• Tdh101jr
            Tdh101jr commented
            Editing a comment
            Also thanks for the construtive criticism for i will take all of that in consideration and i will always check on any good info suggested i like learning about these awesome plants. Also thanks for relizing cruelty to animals they cant speak and i have 2 dogs a yorkie poo and him the palm chow "bo"

My pest/gnat issue and trying to keep buds from suffering:

Grow closet.
          N/A Bloom nuits

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Gnatrol and sticky yellow papers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X