Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds

Hi I'm from Canada,

Is Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds safe to order seeds? Some reviews were not that positive about them.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I would check other seed banks in Canada - maybe you'll find the seeds you want. Packages through the international mail make one vulnerable.
    If you are a first time grower, go to True North Seed Bank and get any autoflower seed produced by Humboldt Seed Company. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Some of their seeds go from seed to harvest in 60 days.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi !! I tried crop king seeds for my Hash plant (feminized ) girls, So far so good. The reason I asked is because crop king seeds have a limited selection of strains. And I already ordered from AMS for some Afghan plant feminized which crop king seeds dont have. Well I should have done my homework before ordering from them, crossing my finger that I'll received my order from AMS. I'll let you know. Thanks/Merci for your info !!

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seedsman can't be beat for reliability and stealth. I'd recommend you try them.

Ok thanks !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

Hey Farmbuck, I've got a few seeds from AMS before, with no trouble, they were faster getting here than Nirvana, Seedsman or BonzaSeeds, an grew just as well too.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks D.A.A.S.69

Im in Canada as well, price wise and guarentee I would recommend seedsman, or nirvana. Waiting for $200 worth of seeds in the mail now for when we are legal!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep July1, 2108

• Canyon Grower
        Canyon Grower commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to all of you up north ! Its nice to legal !

I tried them before (im in australia) sent twice and theygave me a full refund. (Customs got the seeds) so while i cant comment on the seeds... their service was great
      Current grow

4x bubbas gift
      4gal fabric pots..
      coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
      600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

• RobM
        RobM commented
        Editing a comment
        No problems being in au.. a refund policy is rather important with the price of seeds im going to try seedman i think its called.. wish it was legal over here. Be so much easier to get seeds

Anyway I've order their xmas special (AMS) "buy 10 and you get 10 free) of Afghan feminized seeds. So stay tuned folks....
      Full auto grow

Comment

Sweet def let is know how long it takes etc.
        Current grow

4x bubbas gift
        4gal fabric pots..
        coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
        600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

I have bought multiple times from them and never had any problems and they are fast. I asked them about a strain they didn't have and they sent me free samples of strains that where compatible. That might be my only complaint is the inventory.

Comment

I purchased White Widow from AMS the shipping was fast , a little problem with the confirmation process when I ordered but it all worked out well, the seeds were great, as advertised all germinated. They do have specials but they don't compete with Seedsman and other banks with freebies which sucks cause there seeds are expensive. I would only go to AMS if they had a certain strain I couldn't get anywhere else.

Comment

I use ILGM and MSNL and never have I had a problem. All seeds germinate and many freebees at MSNL

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thanks, just got a confirmation from AMS that they shipped my order, I expected maybe in 28 days

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Farmbuck, i dont know where you live but, if you live in the USA ,I'm saying 14 days, at the most, unless customs holds it up . AMS are fast delivering.

Hi D.A.A.S.69, I live eastern part of Canada, so I expected in 3-4 weeks, I'll keep you post...
              Full auto grow

Comment

• BlueBudz
                BlueBudz commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey buck, also from Canada. Ordered from Seedsman during their Black Friday sale, paid for 15 received 33. Order was processed on nov29 and I had a seed in water by dec7 (seed opened within about 12h) can’t comment on quality but as far as price and shipping time I’m impressed! Also shipped very stealthy in the package of a retail product!

Ok Blue thanks for the info! I'll let you know for AMS
              Full auto grow

Comment

My Afghan girls are here !!

AMS shipped my order on December 11, 2107 ... Received it today on December 28. Fast delivery from them. Paid for 10 received 20 on a XMAS special.
                Full auto grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad they came in, I told you that they were fast.

Yep you were right DAAS69 !! These are feminized like my hash girls so I wont have difficulty to have buds from that strain ... First the hash girls need to bloom before I try this afghan strain. The hash girls are in their first week of flowering so it will be a while before I start my first afghan crop ..... I'm thinking to try also in the months to come some Lebanese regular seeds from The Real Seed Company to challenge me like the good old days.
                Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X