Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Great pictures everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Ozbud, what a fantastic first grow. Mine was no where close to that great.

My first harvest (and only harvest thus far) hanging to dry.

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    commented on 's reply
    Our first grow was bag seed. My avatar picture is the very first white hair that I found confirming that it was a girl. When you have to sex your plants, it is indeed a scrapbook moment!

• Starris
    replied
    This is my baby blackjack when I confirmed its gender. Maybe I'll have some crazy cool bud pics, like you fine folks, later on, but this one holds a special place in my scrapbook.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Outdoor, unknown strain

Leave a comment:

• Cracker08
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20160824_184849-1.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	15282
    This was my first attempt at growing, its from a bagseed. I used CFL lighting. She was small but so dense and shiny !!!! I remember going to smoke her, but not much after, thank you GWE!! It would not have been possible without them!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Very impressive Oz Bud!!! 🙌 Your cannabis growing future looks oh so bright!! 🌱

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    I had a pretty lucky first run, plus I think autos are pretty easy to look after. Didn't run into any problems, it just felt natural. Mystery genetics too so anything could have happened. I'll probably do one more run in my cupboard next year after I make a final decision on a strain then upgrade to a 2x4 gorilla with other fun toys. I want 4x4 but can't justify the size at the moment

• Pankace
    commented on 's reply
    I envy you oz. My first grow won't have anything on yours lol

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    mine are untrained though, just left to grow wild!!! haha

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    Hey all, OzBud here. I’m a ten year recreational daily bong smoker and first time grower. After completing my recent grow I took a few pictures for my

• OzBud
    replied
    from my first and only grow so far. harvested late august I think it was.

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Nice looking plant. Great job on the mainlining. Here is a picture of one of mine about two week into bloom cycle. One of favorite parts of growing is seeing those tiny little budlets forming.

Leave a comment:

• Iammygod
    started a topic [General Topic] upload your best pics

[General Topic] upload your best pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-11-14-17-50-56.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	309.4 KB
ID:	15316
    Hi everyone.

I've seen some of you guys have excellent plants and fantastic experience. I really like seeing pics of yours... green and well-trained ones. I want to ask you to upload your pics if possible so we have a album of girls here.

Here is mine after 2 weeks of wrong ph at root. She has recovered and seems healthy to me. Thanks to Nebula and those who have taught me how to grow. Click image for larger version

Name:	20161114_040431.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	4.30 MB
ID:	15218
    Last edited by Iammygod; 11-14-2016, 09:36 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X