scrogging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrogging

if i were weaving my plant as it grew during veg, how much space would i have to leave for the 1st 3 weeks of flowering during the stretch,??,, as i dont want to over crowd and run out of space??

I just finished my first scrog and it is now my favorite method to grow. But it was only my first so I'm no expert. This was a bit of a problem for me but once I reached the edge of the scrog, I would either run the branch along the edge of the scrog or turn it back around to an open space. Still I had some colas on the outer edges that were taller than in the middle. However this worked out because the footprint from the light was stronger in the center of the scrog so the taller colas on the edges reached higher to the light balancing it out to some extent.

I'm about to start my next grow and will again use a scrog so I'm looking forward what others have to say on this subject too.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

40 percent open space when u go to flower I like to stop weaving at week 3 to 4 of flower and let the colas stretch up.
    Tonight I installed the scrog I am in the first week of flower after a stretchy veg cycle it's nice to have a full canopy again. I am going to keep this post

It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Sotm the buds form at the nodes. So yea all the way up the branch. I don't let my branches grow throw the net unroll the 3rd week of flower

• mitch1075
      mitch1075 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry mate sorry mate did you mean until the 3rd week?? and how close do the branches have to be apart from each other once they have been woven through the net,??? i have 2 inch squares,,, thanks mate

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries I had mine 1 per sq u need air space between your buds I have 2.5 Inch sq holes

4 would be good
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X