Red Diesel & Red Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Diesel & Red Dragon

Got these 2 as freebie`s. Was just going to stick to the usual girls I grow but Red Dragon....the name alone screams grow, so here`s a laid back, mellow grow I`ve started.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	150413 Pagan, you're back!!! I knew that the winds would blow your Viking langskip back to the cybershores of GWE. Just don't torch anyone's thatched hut or grow tent.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      See you found a picture of my dad

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The resemblance was too strong to mistake!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Like father, like son

Nice PaganRich, i'v pondered red dragon myself, mind if I watch?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Tis a tempting lass

Started Critical Kush alongside these two, CK is a gert lush lass to grow.......

Comment

Just over a fortnight later....currently under a 400 MH lamp in veg tent. Reckon another 3-4 weeks before off to the flowering tent ....also, nice castle

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that castle for sale?

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        No....and it`s in the lands of the Old Enemy...France...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Zomb
        Zomb commented
        Editing a comment
        Green question here, what's the idea behind the clothes pin?

Two of Red Diesel, one of Red Dragon and forth is Critical Kush. All taken before watering.

Comment

Very nice work coming to this pagan holiday.

Comment

Re-potted Red Diesel into a 10 litre air-pot (Do prefer over cloth bags/ pots though are more messy if you use say, perlite), root ball also really good so very pleased with this lass. First two, Red Diesel, then Red Dragon and finally Critical Kush

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Pagan, I see that they are under MH bulb, but are they a little elongated?

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            @alltatup....Appreciate what you mean but the pics are deceptive. I`m right up close so everything looks bigger and longer. In the greeny flesh they look okay but this is a good reason why you should watch future posts as....da da da dum.....am I talking rubbish? Gasp from the audience
            Last edited by PaganRich; 12-29-2017, 04:52 AM.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm glued to the screen.

Looking good!

Comment

I have to say that Stevie Nicks circa 1976 was a staggering beauty and had a belter of a voice. Bit like my Critical Kush I grew previously and hopefully can replicate again with this current grow, though she can`t sing....or can she? Depends how stoned I get, I suppose. Right, pic 1 shows Red Dragon, Pic 2-3 shows her undergoing my version of BDSM LST minus the studded latex, Pic 4 shows the Red Diesel and Pic 5 shows the CK after I took two off-shoot cuttings...

Comment

I love a willing, bendable friend.

Comment

Watering today, bit of LST and a f##k-up due to too many volcano`s last night....Pics 1-2-Red Dragon ( Have not Manifolded but gone with a 4 star pattern and started a very basic defoliation of leaf growth along the initial bits of stem to develop plant focus on tip growth-sort of ongoing lollypopping which I`m mucking around with ), Pic 3-4...Red Diesel and post volcano`s...whilst taking some cuttings I forgot the layout and 2 snips later and I had inadverently removed 2 growth tips I had wanted to keep...bugger....but have Manifolded this lass and now topped to give 6 main stems later on which I will train to have 1 North, 1 South and 2 going both West and East. Usually I like to work with around 7-9 main stems per plant as I run my grows in rows which gives me what I require for my personal needs as I use mine to replace medication which was having severe adverse side effects...cure you of one thing to make you ill will several others...dope has so aided my health`s recovery. Anyway, I digress...I also Supercropped her as well which I do with most of my grows. She`s looking ropey but down the line this will pan out fine especially when she`s transplanted into a 20 litre pot and more training applied....last 2 are of Critical Kush ​​
                Last edited by PaganRich; 01-07-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am a very clean Viking

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can respect that. I looked up Delhi Friend; I recently ordered a variety of indicas for relaxation, sleep, de-stressing, and currently I'm growing my first Afghan Kush and a Mazar. Can't wait to see all milky trichomes on them.

We have had an unusually cold past week; it snowed 4 days ago, and there's still snow in the shadow spots. Very unusual.

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice....look forward to watching those 2 grows

Pic 1-3 show Red Dragon coming along nicely. Want some cuttings off this so allowing some unwanted side growth to continue for a-whiles then will use those and soon to go into a 20 litre airpot where she will be allowed to settle for a short time before being flipped. Coming along nicely. Pic`s 1-4 show Red Diesel, she`s bounced back from some trimming and supercropping (Still getting the hang of this last bit) and she has grown well since being topped 5 days earlier. Lastly, Pics 1 - 2, Critical Kush which I topped and will use for cuttings. All plants fed today as well. They`re under a 400 MH bulb with some other lasses. Lights 18/6

Comment

This post is just about Red Dragon....Today I re-potted her in a 20 litre airpot, supercropped 2 out of the 4 main stems, defoliated to allow me to further structure and lay out design as well as take cuttings. Pic 1 is how she looked at the start, Pic 2 after trimming, supercropping and structuring. Pic`s 3-5 show good, strong stems. Pic 6 is here as I thought I might put in the support ring. I place the longest leg into the pot as well as one of the 3 shorter legs. When the growth reaches the top of the smaller leg I add the ring to assist structure and provided support later on, when the growth reaches the top and goes just beyond the tailer leg I flip the plant to 12/12 and move into that tent. I also use orchid clips to secure the frame and sometimes, to secure a stem, I also attach the growing schedule to a leg as I have different grows going through at different stages....

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looking good PaganR.

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Mr.furley

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dear pagan, I simply do not understand why you remove so many leaves; where is she going to generate food and energy from?? Please explain.

alltatup....Greetings...I really would miss these chats you know....Firstly I`m not in any rush so removing leaves as I do does slow things down a bit however it lets me build up the stems, prepare the plant`s structure, focus growth towards the tips and since I lollypop anyway, remove unwanted side growth which trains the lass to push on upwards but it`s mainly to allow me to get in there and train her....also, they usually though not always bounce back robustly afterwards. That`s it really...don`t know if it`s right or wrong, just works out well for my style. I would say though that defoliating as I do like this can really open up the plant to more light, breeze, etc for a short while which can promote stronger growth. I took some pictures for you because Vikings have a bad reputation and since I can`t spit a wad of phlegm onto my palm to shake hands with you to back up my claims I grabbed my phone instead.....Pic 1 shows her in the corner of the veg tent-as you can see she`s spritely and recovering well from the supercropping, reckon another 2 weeks and I`ll prob flip her as I reckon she`ll be at the desired height and ready. As an aside, remaining pics show an average set up in my veg tent. It may appear chaotic but if you`re one of my girls you either cut it or to quote Rigsby from Rising Damp, it`s `Goodnight Vienna`..... I put a wolf pic there for you as my office name was Dances With Tippex but I was undercover then. I was actually an Eraser at heart....
                  Last edited by PaganRich; 01-15-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm subbed, pagan, I'm watching the girls develop.

• PaganRich
                    PaganRich commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Subbed....that`s when you`re exchange with someone else on or off the pitch.....what`s your subbed mean

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Subbed = Subscribed to your thread!!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X