No announcement yet.

CBD Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any opinion on the led replacements for those?
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rosetta I run t5s for veg I have a 4 foot 8 bulb fixture , I can run all different bulbs never had a problem with them I buy at growershouse.com for the best prices. In my bloom room I hung 4 foot light bars by lightmetel they are 100 watts look at pictures in new grow room. I dont know if they help but they certainly dont harm any plants .I have only used the room for 2 failed grows (timer failed and reveged everything then I had a a male that pollinated everything in the room so now I have the next round in there at 6 weeks they are looking good but I found another male

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also a fan of T5 lighting for the nursery. Cool, easy on your eyes, keep the plants within a few inches, and they will grow beautifully until they are big enough to really benefit from the blast of a thousand suns. On a small, medium sized plant, I think the lower growth benefits from the light coming from a wide area getting under the tops.

But I do a smaller version of what OldJarHead and Tika are doing in half of a bedroom closet.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input everyone. I'm just trying to figure out what will be the most efficient for my veg room. The wife will only let me spend so much a month on electricity 😂 that means I will be doing smaller grows along side if the 600 watt hps grows. No more dual 600s going at once. So, I was planning on getting some more LEDs. I think the ufo kind, but still doing research. Don't have the cash right now the real deal LEDs like Kind, or Advanced Platinum. I'm liking the roleadro (Galaxy Hydro) for now.
      I was thinking of just grabbing another e39 wing hood and doing two 125 watt mogel base CFLs. Any thoughts on those anyone?

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	165671

The end of week three in flower in the small box. I'm doing a little strategic defol. to expose bud sites. I'm going to give them a two-day flush starting this afternoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	165672
    The end of the first week of flower in the big box; there are 23 colas in there. Buds were steady forming this week. Little Mazar in the left rear is two weeks younger than everyone else, but she's hanging in there. The Afghan Kush smells heavenly.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-19-2018, 07:15 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Cronk Yes, I have. I did a 3 week defol (I think you can see the before and after on p. 4 of this topic), and on a daily basis, I will clip one or two at this point to help air circulation and expose bud sites. If two leaves are wet and sticking together, I'll cut one. But they are still putting out leaves, and just began bud production.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for stopping by, my brothas.

• Cronk
      Cronk commented
      Editing a comment
      right, I forgot about that one.

Beautiful budlitos!
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Dingus: is that some new snack food you invented? ;-}

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well now it will have to be! But I was just being silly, admiring your cute little buds in Spanish. I'm fluent, you know.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      No, no sabia...

As usual...Diving e. Keep on keeping on😘
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Name:	
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	166906Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	166907

Two pics, first one Jan 14, and second one this morning after 2 day flush. I don't know how much they grew this weekend, but they had like a second stretch during the flush!! Plus the bud sites went nuts.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Agentbuckwold3
        Agentbuckwold3 commented
        Editing a comment
        B-e-a-utiful ATU!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, bucky!!!

Name:	
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	167691Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	167692

BROWN SPOTS ON LOWER LEAVES

This is only going on with two plants--one in each box, both 100% indica Kush. I don't think it's calcium deficiency cuz they are the lower leaves, not the ones directly under the light; it may be too much potassium.

Nebula says:

"Different strains of cannabis tend to have different nutrient problems. Some cannabis strains (or even specific plants) tend to use much higher levels of calcium than others, and so you may see calcium deficiency problems with one plant even when all the other plants (which are getting the same nutrients and environment) aren't showing any signs of deficiency."
      Calcium deficiencies cause tiny brown spots that appear on new and middle growth. Learn how to fix this problem for good!

I'm not sure; the fact that it's lower leaves gives me pause. I have to give this some thought; I've been discussing it with UrbZ on his Topic https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...do-seeds/page6

I think I have to lower and adjust ratios of Bud Candy and B-52 to the MGB. But I'm not sure. Plants may need another 48 hour flush this weekend, adjust ratio of BC and B52 and ??? And I'ma throw some more water in there: ppm was 936 which is upper limit in hydro, according to the Nebstress: http://www.growweedeasy.com/ppm

Overall, though, Afghan Kush and Black Domina look healthy. I just don't want it to get worse.
      Last edited by alltatup; 01-24-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

damn girl I thought I was the only one with freaky shit going on lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You mean freaky leaf shit? You so funny, head100!!! Hell yeah. Ima have to really delve into some of the plant nutrition uptake info again, so I can get a better understanding of mobile and non-mobile nutes, etc., and plant symptoms.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Alltatup, what some beautiful plants, How do you like those big pure Afghan leaves,?
          Your right, some plants leaves will look differently than their sisters, that's getting the same dose, Funny ain't it.
          I wouldn't worry about yours unless she gets a little worse, or maybe you could give her a little more cal-mag next feed.
          Beautiful, healthy plants.

D.A.A.S.69 Great stoners think alike. I just gave them some more water; the ppm in the big box went down to 775. I didn't measure before I added water to the small box, but it was around 150 after, which is low. Now listen to this: I realized that the lower leaves were spotting a little on the Afghan Kush in the big box ON THE BOTTOM OF PLANT, but in the small box, it was on THE TOP LEAVES of my Black Domiina. So I added a dose of CalMag to that box, and brought the ppms down in the other one. And if the leaves keep getting worse, I'll change out the reservoirs early this week--tomorrow morning.

Comment

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Dutchman, you gots to try this shit, will change your life!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Dutchman, you gots to put this on, baby.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Will try it when I get some plants an appropriate age. All young-uns right now. In an omlet sounds good or maybe........

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	168449Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	168448

Jan 22 and today, Jan 26: seeing some older, lower leaf signals noted in a previous post, and a little clawing on some baby leaves; I'm going to flush them again this weekend starting this afternoon when I get home. Then lower nutes Sunday afternoon, and watch how they respond. I don't want bud development to be at a standstill.
        Last edited by alltatup; 01-26-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Cronk Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I'm using AN as well: pH MGB, plus BudCandy, B-52, Sensizyme (& Hydroguard). I used Big Bud and Bud Ignitor for the recommended # of weeks. I'ma have to sit down with those bottles and see what's too much... I'll be interested to see how your plants react.

• Cronk
          Cronk commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup keep in mind that Sensisym or any enzyme product is supposed to break down dead root material, exposing more healthy root to maximize uptake. When using an enzyme you might want to lower you base nutes considerably because they will be taking up more than they previously were. In theory, anyway

Also, look at Grow Boss's Perfect PPM calculator on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQPaRqEaWM. This helped me understand ppm a little better, although take it with a grain of salt in your own situation. Still trying to get it right.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Cronk !!!

It's a nice setup you have there !
        Do you hydrate your cubes using this top pipe and those hard plastic parts connected to tube ? What is the purpose of your neons if we don't need to light bottom of the plant ?

It's really neet, I will surely get some inspiration for my next buckets !

Comment

SpaceCat That's my BCNL RoomMate (picture below). The lights on the bottom are T5s that go in during flowering, and they really do a lot for lower buds. Timer's set to water from above 2x daily.

Comment

• SpaceCat
            SpaceCat commented
            Editing a comment
            I had never heard of this company, that's a really nice growing box ! Which models do you have ?

I feel confused as I wanted to include low-level lights but I read that it was not really necessary. Did you try with and without ? Do you advice to include them ?
            Also, how long does your timer waters plants ? Do you have a bubble system inside ?

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            SpaceCat That is the model I have. They have much larger boxes as well. They say that the T5s increast harvest by 20%, but who knows? I always put them in at week three flower.

The timer waters for a few minutes; I have airstones in the reservoir.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	170134Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.54 MB ID:	170132

CHARTING TDS for the first time. My tap water is 54 tds.
          It's about time that I did this. Thanks to all the folks who have helped with that issue. I finally womaned up and learned.

Roomie (big box) week 3 flower; closet week 5 flower.

As I examined the Closet carefully this morning, I had a Eureka! moment: I need to put 4 plants in there with 2 colas each. What's happening is that it's over-crowded and the lower sites aren't getting enough light. I need to exploit that CFL bulb with fewer colas. It's definitely a micro grow space, and I just have to learn how to maximize its potential.

Girls are doin good in Roomie. Left front Nordle: I removed the smallest cola over the weekend: it was never going to catch up to the others, and it seems to me that the plant benefitted from the re-distribution of energy: the other smallish cola has grown more, and its top bud looked closer to the same size as the others.
          Last edited by alltatup; 01-29-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 I am real proud of myself on this grow: I pinched off all kinda undergrowth instead of letting it go. And I swear the other smaller cola got bigger as soon as I cut off the runt... Maybe I was high tho...

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, no doubt that defol. helps a bunch, but I got one that's 46days old an I ain't even took the first leaf off yet, I just been tuckin behind, I just wanted to grow one without topping an stuff. Just natural.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, and she's beautiful, DAAS!!!

You sure fill those boxes!
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Small box is a wee tad too full--again.

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            In the very best way!

Name:	
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	171350

Defoliated like crazy in the big box.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, DAAS: I sure hope so... I've never done it before.

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful image!!!!!

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Tika!!

Name:	
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	174746

Buds are filling in, pistils are shriveling and turning yellow; I realize that I lowered my yield by trimming them up too high. I was thinking, more air circulation, better view just in case any nanners decide to turn up again, so I trimmed the shit out of them... And I overdid it. Lesson learned.

Comment

• POKEDSMOT
            POKEDSMOT commented
            Editing a comment
            Really great looking. I missed your grows. Great manifolds. Those colas are going to fatten up nicely.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for popping by, everyone!!!
            Tika you are a very aesthetic person. I always love the pics of your floral and culinary arrangements.
            RosettaStoned I basically removed all the fan leaves for the end of week 3 flower. (And lollypopped a lil too much.) This was after I had re-read both Nebula's and NugBucket's tutorials on defol. I need to re-re-read; it's a lot to learn.
            POKEDSMOT No manifold, just one topping during veg. I end up with six colas per plant growing. I cut down one cola on Mazar (left rear) because it was never going to catch up to the other colas, so there's 23 colas in there.
            I haven't manifolded yet because I love topping: it's fast and the colas basically spread themselves out. I had to do very little tying down.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            ATU you are going to have amazing kolas I do a hard defole during week 3 and they have always responded well
            all that energy is going right to and only to those kolas

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X