How she looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How she looking

Ok wake up and check on the lady to me her leaves look like there drooping.so on Nov 5 she pop up on Nov 12 I got my 300 Galaxhydro I'm using happy frog and fox farm ocean forests soil.I leave the lights on 24/0. Could it be the lights stressing her out 24/0 this is my second attempt at growing

Good morning wolf66,
    She moving a long but is look stressed, how about a little more info, Auto? Watering? Light height?..

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That's a small plant in a big pot it won't need watered as often until i gets bigger how often and how Much do u water how big is the planter

Comment

I water her every 2-3 days when the soiled looks dry on top.and I keep my light on 24-0 my light in using is a 300 w galaxhydro witch is 9inch away the pot is a half gallon I think.

Comment

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok u wanna stick ur finger about an inch into ur soil and be dry before watering ur watering too much if ur just letting the top dry that was my down fall my first grow hermied or stunted my plants too much like that

• Jr83
          Jr83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i agree ur light is too close too

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with daas, that is your stress problem.

I'm gonna try to tell y'all what I doplease forgive me I don't explainwell.my plant pop up on Nov 5th.on the 12 of Nov I add my 300 w galaxhydro light.thinking ofordering one if this light does good.my soil I use is fox farm ocean and happy frog mixed.mywater schedule I used is I water her every 2 days but I only been giving her 2 regular drinking glassof water every two days.I'm thinking maybe I'm under water her now.I hope these help y'all better.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't water on a schedule -- water when the soil dries out. At this size they don't need to be watered every two days, for sure.

Your plants will recover much faster from underwatering than overwatering.

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Use a shot glass instead of a drinking glass.

Okay thanks a loner ill try that

Comment

80 is not dangerous but still a tad warm.

Comment

Update on Nov 24 woke up and look like she dying if I try again I'm gonna give auto sees a try.

Comment

If she dies , she probably got choked to death from being root-bound, you need to get them in larger pots.
              Good Luck I hope they don't die.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

• Aloner
                Aloner commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, what he said.

Okay all I got is a 3 gallon will that be good

Comment

I just want to thank everyone of y'all.for you information it took me some time but I think I got it now are I hopping.on November 5 I started my plant seed in a cup.gave just some water then I went out and was thinking ill get a bigger pot so I got a 3 gallon bad and transplanted from cup to bag on November 12th.I think my mistake was not letting the soil near the middle onto the bottom dry.and I was giving her water 3-4 day but the top was dry.I think maybe drymoist.if I'm wrong please let me know
                Last edited by Wolf66; 11-24-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

And thanks for all those who have helped me in seceding or trying to and growing thank you

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Morning, when they are that age they need very little water, like maybe one half cup to a cup every several days, that's one of main problems is overwatering, get them in those 3 gallons pots if that's all you have.
                    Good luck. I'm talking about when they are in the 3 gallon pots, one half to a cup of water, every several days .
                    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 11-24-2017, 01:31 PM.

Update well I transferred her to the 3 gallon bad she still looking bad.gonna wait it out and see how she does I think I'm gonna try auto flower seed next.if she doesn't make it.my 3×3 gorilla tent should be here on December 6th I get that set up in the laundry room the only thing is is co2 I'm gonna try the exhaul bag I order one bad to see if it works.

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They never like the transplant at first. Don't give up hope!

Thanks loner.I'm not I just need to learn patience she started out strong and nice you know now all the sudden I'm having trouble lol but I'm still learning as I go thanks to everyone here and the website but I did notice some spots on her leaves which I'm trying to figure out now you can see the spots in the pictures I had to use a magnifying glass to see it but now I'm trying to figure out what it might mean

Comment

Wolf66, how close is your light?
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X