Lucky Acres 9 autos journal 11/8/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Acres 9 autos journal 11/8/17

Plants (all 9 seeds were dropped in water and came out over a week period so “average” germination date set on 11/8 to ease tracking of all the strains):
    ⁃ x2 Northern Lights Auto by GreenHouse (8-9 weeks)
    ⁃ x2 Blue Kush Auto by Dinafem (8-9 weeks)
    ⁃ x3 Mazar Auto by Dutch Passion (8-9 weeks)
    ⁃ x2 Tyrone Special Auto by Mephisto Genetics (45 to 80 days depending on phenotype), 1 of them is a runt

Lights: 20/4 schedule, 24” above the canopy
    ⁃ crossed patterned lec315 3k and 4K bulbs with a 500w led in the center
    ⁃ x3 Sun System LEC 315
    ⁃ x1 Nanolux LEC 315
    ⁃ x1 Cirrus Titan 5

Grow Space
    ⁃ 8’x10’, 1’ foot corridor on 2 sides, 7’ ceiling
    ⁃ x4 Max 6” fans
    ⁃ Saturn 5 controller
    ⁃ x4 6" can vents
    ⁃ 8800 btu A/C
    ⁃ 70 pint dehumidifier
    ⁃ x4 floor/ceiling fans

Environment
    ⁃ temps range: 70F to 80F
    ⁃ Rh range: 50% in veg, 40% in flower
    ⁃ PH goal at 6.3
    ⁃ Medium: Green Fields mixed soil by Roots Organics
    ⁃ Nutrients: Emerald Harvest 2-part full line and weekly foliar spray of Foliar Essence in veg only, along with a few other additives

Winter’s coming!!! More time to journal on the forum... Green75 inspired this style of condensed journal, 4 strains gets a bit complicated... Hopefully I can pull it off!
    This is my first grow in this new configuration, it should be a good one! The LED light is a costly one that fortunately I didn’t have to buy (thank you Grow Magazine and Cirrus!!!)but it is a beast! WiFi app controlled, 5x5 canopy, fully adjustable red, blue, white, uv, and infrared... there’ll be a learning curve...and mistakes so stay tuned!
    The 4 lecs cover its corners with a 3x3 canopy per light.
    Airpots will help build that strong root structure which will allow them “Boom Buds” up above!!!
    I won’t be an official “Auto Mechanics” as I won’t top them. The reason is that I’m trying to be on a monthly auto harvest schedule by spring and with only 2 rooms(veg and flower) about 60 days per strain is all I got.
    The seeds were donated by my collective Bop Collective here in Portland, Oregon. Instagram @bopcollective420

From time to time I’ll post video updates on the YouTube channel “Lucky75’s” I cohost withGreen75
    Thanks for reading and subbing!

Click image for larger version

Name:	49C7231F-1D18-4601-A2C4-5CDB3E34574D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	146662Click image for larger version

Name:	8132BE67-5505-47AF-AB8D-4D2ACD73566C.jpeg
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	146663Click image for larger version

Name:	493A7922-8F26-4745-95D6-83B26510C50E.jpeg
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	146664Click image for larger version

Name:	F83D3A17-63F6-4E09-A600-FFD7AF345C82.jpeg
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	146665Click image for larger version

Name:	4CECBA1C-BA7A-47D6-8FC9-44F6E0C744B1.jpeg
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	146666Click image for larger version

Name:	825956D0-4B14-4517-A6E6-8372CE69201D.jpeg
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	146667Click image for larger version

Name:	BE36C242-8017-4122-BEE1-748B67575839.jpeg
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	146669Click image for larger version

Name:	1B773E94-79F2-4B02-85A3-35FAACB9CEE4.jpeg
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	146670Click image for larger version

Name:	483188B8-F2C6-4261-9258-945CA86B1FC3.jpeg
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	146671
    Attached Files
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Ok, I'm subbed in!!! let's roll......

Comment

Mmmm... boom buds!
      My first grow
      Nirvana ♀ Northern Light photo
      Outdoors
      Kind Soil/Roots Organic Original
      5 gal. Smart Pots

Comment

I am in

Comment

Hey lucky..........hope you are well dude! .......you know I'm subbed dude
          The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha! Lol! Nah man just a puzzle!
            Told ya she’s a beast! It felt like I was walking out of there with a brand new Lexus 2018 model! Amazing toy!

• Vapo69
            Vapo69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet it felt real good lol......btw I'm glad you got some eye protection dude....I didn't wear mine the other day and it kicked off a migraine.....and I only have one lec

• LuckyAcres
            LuckyAcres commented
            Editing a comment
            I know man those lights are brutal for sure!

Well then! Let the show begin!!!
          x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Onwards and upwards
            Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn right!!!🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Day 14
            The ladies enjoyed their first feeding last Wednesday, half dose Emerald Harvest seedling stage. Friday it was their 2nd foliar application of Foliar Essence, 2-3 days later it showed. Lots of activity at the plants tips. Saturday they got their 2nd EH feeding, half dose early veg plus a round of Killer Tea. Last night water, KTea and Great White. They’ve been responding really well to the early feeding.

Being cautious with the new Titan500, moved it down slowly from 48” to 24” over the last week. The spacecraft hovers still...slight delay in growth for those directly under due to the adjustments. Catching up nicely though...

Temps easily maintained between 70 and 80 this time of the year. Rh a bit too low at 35-37% but still ok. A bucket full of water raised it to 41 in a few hrs.

Their 4hr nights are from 1 to 5am, no light hermies and easy day access guaranteed.

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey lucky, all sounding good, my current grows are the first I have used a foliar feed on and wow man, I use the foliar food from the nutes i use, they love it

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
            Hey lucky, all sounding good, my current grows are the first I have used a foliar feed on and wow man, I use the foliar food from the nutes i use, they love it
            For sure man, second time I use it and I’m a convert!

Comment

• Vapo69
              Vapo69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I topped a blue toof(Meph)two days ago, cut off the first two nodes, foliar straight after.......boom!!back sunning herself with leaves up, about 2 maybe 3 hours later wow

Hey Lucky, always good to follow you! Just a small time growing here but just sprouted my first time auto grow on 11/13/17 (grollia glue). Have had a couple of good photo grows but needed some variety so trying autos. All I have read is that autos need NO set backs during veg so I am a little nervous with first autos. I am subbed so show me the way!!!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
              LuckyAcres commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey man good to hear from you! Yeah I don’t have the auto timing down yet to a science so these girls are going up! Set backs with pruning or others work but it’s a science and proper timing is vital. Only know of one dude who can pull it off proper, you know him too me think...😎🤙🏻

• PuravidaC
              PuravidaC commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, both you guys have done wonders! I've got new everything this grow, space, lights, air pots and trying autos for the first time so all I'm gonna do is a little LST and let them grow!!

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
            I topped a blue toof(Meph)two days ago, cut off the first two nodes, foliar straight after.......boom!!back sunning herself with leaves up, about 2 maybe 3 hours later wow
            Did a comparative with 7 veggers this summer, only one wasn’t sprayed, within a week you could tell! Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyAcres View Post

Did a comparative with 7 veggers this summer, only one wasn’t sprayed, within a week you could tell! Sold!
              Dude this is the blue toof, I checked my calendar and she is 17 days today, I have heard that plant magic evolution spray is really good as well.....Dude im sold too lol!!
              Attached Files
              The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

I somehow missed this until today, subbed!

Comment

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lady Nebula! Was gonna pm you this week end to say hi! You and Sirius till loving the new place?

• NebulaHaze
                  NebulaHaze commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes actually, things are developing very nicely on our end

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s awesome to hear! Wish you both the best!

Friday was foliar essence spray day. Amazing stuff really!
                I gave them a first full size round of nutes on Sunday and by Monday night they were showing signs of no-good! Medium not drying out, leaf tips drooping slightly, ph stuck at 7... so I flushed them last night, long and good, with plenty of tap water phed at 5.9 about... they’re looking better already. The blue kush are reaching for the sky, 1” to 2” growth per day these last 72hrs! Head scratching has begun, I’m capped with 7’ ceiling... might be some lst in my near future...

All the lights are around 20-24” from the canopy. Temps and Rh are stable.

Not much else to say tonight under the bright suns! Thanks for reading!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1C6E5A82-3654-4942-90E0-D881356525D3.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	149954Click image for larger version

Name:	A363B5FF-AD4A-4BEE-B338-B851BEBD7A81.jpeg
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	149946Click image for larger version

Name:	40267CBA-8400-4BA0-AA0F-6141327CF06F.jpeg
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	149947Click image for larger version

Name:	BEB1B01E-BCE5-467B-979F-42134A1C6D8E.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	149955Click image for larger version

Name:	DD79510C-E1DA-42F2-A127-41F146442129.jpeg
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	149949Click image for larger version

Name:	76F9DA28-2476-4039-BBCA-E3402ACF34F0.jpeg
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	149950
                Attached Files

Comment

• OzBud
                  OzBud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Autos can grow like crazy. I had growth up to 3.36" a day on a couple of days last grow and about a week of 2"+ a day. That was 100% inidca x ruderalis so I'm sure some Autos Sativa dominant varieties around might get 4-5" a day

• PuravidaC
                  PuravidaC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lucky, are you keeping your LEC's 20 to 24 inches for plants? I have mine at 18" and wondered if they should be further away. Plants look good but short. First time trying autos. Mine are 2 1/2 weeks old and I haven't seen the kind of growth spurt mentioned here, but they are still in veg. Also, my ph is just under 7 and I have been trying to get it down a bit with last couple of watering but haven't been overly concerned as it is under 7. Should I be trying harder to get it closer to 6?

• Beach_Town_Brit
                  Beach_Town_Brit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's some great stock Lucky

I'm subbed Lucky good luck
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• LuckyAcres
                  LuckyAcres commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey buddy! How you been?!? And thanks much!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X