Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh.......Seeds.

Hello,

I was cooking up a batch of Cannabis coconut oil and I noticed a bunch of small immature seeds floating?

The flower was from 3 different plants, last one was jarred 3 weeks ago.

Do I have to worry about my next batch (3 weeks into flower) being pollinated? Should I take everything out and wipe down with bleach solution?

Thanks,

GDR

Well, if you've seen some immature seeds on that harvest, try to check out your calyxes on your current grow. If they look fatty or if you squeeze and you feel it a little hard, try to take it out and open it. If you find a seed.... it's already done.

Anyways i'll not worry about it you know, if it is already pollinated there's nothing you can do about it, except harvesting before time but your buds will not have the best potential. If is not pollinated, smoke a blunt and celebrate the good luck lol

Peace

Comment

Yep, just grow it out and then clean the space. Spilled milk and such...........
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll grow these ladies out but I also have another 5 in the tent that are in veg. Hopefully I can harvest my autos, clean the tent and then flip to 12 and 12 for my photos.

Comment

GreenDragonRon The presence of immature seeds is not an indication that they were actually pollinated ! Folks that dont make medibles and dont crush and mix their plant material usually dont notice them. Rest easy, but be vigilant for male flowers in any grow.
          Organic only soil grower
          Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
          Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• GreenDragonRon
            GreenDragonRon commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I guess most wouldn't notice as I didn't till I did the coconut oil infusion. I initially did an over night freezer soak in Everclear and I did the second wash with the coconut oil. I heat infused the mixture at 180°F so the remaining Everclear boiled off which brought all of the immature seeds to the surface.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X