2nd Grow.. Grow Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah im waiting for her to dry out a bit before i do it :/

thinking i need to spend some time sorting out a proper propagation area. Also might try my luck with buying some seeds again. Was going to get some pollen and have a go at making some seeds. Jump in the deep end i say
    Current grow

4x bubbas gift
    4gal fabric pots..
    coca using nutrafield coca a/b and go green.
    600w how in 1x1x2m tent. 150mm grofan extraction

Comment

there is a great write up on making your own cor. silver much safer than a whole male plant and seeds are female
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Yeah using the silver stuff generator... ill just buy the stuff and follow what nebula says to do etc.
        Current grow

4x bubbas gift
        4gal fabric pots..

Comment

21st so plant 1 is recovering slowly. Gave it a dose of au roots last night and she is not curling as much any more.

Plant 2 has new growth. Quite chuffed since she was taken mid to late flower..

plant 3 didnt make it.

Also throwing them under the hid for 10 hrs.. (6pm till 4am) then back under cfl for 14 hrs (ill change to 18/6 soon. Dont have a 2nd light proof area as yet)

finally got a loupe today. Its like an alien thing haha. Id seem images etc on pc but just does not do it justice

anywho thats about it for now. Next water shouod be roughly 3 days. Ill be putting them into fabric pots.. thinking 7l will be fine for now
          Current grow

4x bubbas gift
          4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Robm sounds good those loops are amazing aren't they ,so rob if you are putting them under 24/7 lighting why do you need a light proof area.During veg I don't think you need to worry about being light proof just my thought
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• RobM
              RobM commented
              Editing a comment
              Can i get away with a 16/8 cycle or is 18/6 best? Ive been throwing the clones under the hid for 12 hrs and the other 12 under cfl (thry will go into the tent in about a week)

• NebulaHaze
              NebulaHaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Plants tend to grow a little faster if you give them more hours of light a day (remember light is like "food" to the plants), but 16 hours works well. Most growers debate between 18-24 hours a day as to what causes the fastest growth. There seems to be some benefits to having a dark period, for example plants tend to be more resilient overall if they get at least a few hours of darkness each day, but if conditions are completely ideal and plants are healthy you'll often get the fastest growth by maximizing the hours of light a day.

• RobM
              RobM commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweet thanks ill stay at 18 when i move them then

23rd.. lots of new growth on plant 1.. plant 2 is not clawing anymore. Seems happy. Both got a dose of au roots today. Going to start with nutes next feed at 1/4 strength.

Current grow

4x bubbas gift
            4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Those are some big fan leafs Rob no doubt about witch strain is dominate there lol, Plants look great

Comment

• RobM
                RobM commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah i had limited spots that i could take a clone from since i was 2/3 of the way through flower. Im considering takimg the buds off anf throwing the girl in the garden to reveg and see what happens. See if she will give me a 2nd flower. Not going to spend a lot of time etc. Just unsure about a spot... full sun? Morning sun? Arvo? Summer starts next week etc. 35-45c here in the summer. Thinking part shade? Just courious to see what happens etc

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                full sun all day if you can

Transplanted into 4l fabric pots. Next transplant will be into 27l pots. I like to step them through it.

went well enough. Plant 2 (big fan leaves plant) had roots yo the end. Im expecting new growth any day. Was taken late flower so i k ow it will take a whilr

plant 1 has wicked new growth... roots not as developed as tbe other plant but is doing well. Made the mistake of the coco being too dry and it fell apart. No damage to the roots that i cpukd tell. 24 hrs along and no signs of stress

no pics as yet. Ill get some shortly. They wikk ve going under hid in about 5 days.
              Current grow

4x bubbas gift
              4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Morning RobM I used to transplant my girls into 1 gallon pots then again into 5 gallon pots and I'm finding that I have better results if I plant the root riot right in there forever home 10 gallon fabric pots, I still plant clones in gallon pots then to ten

Comment

Sorry been a bit lax of late. 15 hr days and father inlaw sruck in bali with that volcano.

anywho the girls are in 2gal m fabric pots. Will be put into 10s at next transplant.

both girls are on 50% nutes. 18/6 light cycle under 400w hps.

not a lot else really. Started some lst BUT the girls are not being very user friendly haha. I am starting to see why people use seeds. Going to make me some pollen this grow anf some fem seeds next.

got just shy of 4oz dry off the girl i chopped down. Its curing atm. Im expecting good things... already taste the fruity taste.

anyways some pics of thr current 2. Happy as larry so far
                  Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                  4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Morning RobM, congratulations on your harvest, 4 oz is not bad, nice stash.
                    Your new plant is very nice ,healthy looking plant ,good luck.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• RobM
                      RobM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks. Thr first one os doing my head haha. Best i can work out is to tie it down and cut the growth coming from undwr the main stem.

The other looks like 3 main stems to start with. Late flower clones.

• RobM
                      RobM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Being that its for me and a hew samples it will get me through to the next crop. Also didnt veg as long as i wanted to due to another plant that endes uo being male. Hate when that happens haha Going to look into a strain for anxacity and back pain.

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your right ,those males can mess up a good thing very quickly. Good Luck on this grow RobM.

So last night i attacked my plants.. i took of 3 or 4 nodes to give a bit of space between since she is growing uneven.. going to transplant into her final pot today... having to water every 36 hrs atm.. no roots at the edge yet but i believe its time..

plant 2 had 4 main growth tips so far. Its aboit a week behind thw other plant. Tied down and took off nodes that were annoying me haha. Shaping the plants is relaxing haha

anyways at full strength nutes (dosage says 2.5ml/l but 2ml worked for me last grow) plus go green (calmag) and au roots every other feed ..

im thinking 8 weeks veg time total.. so see how they look mid jan.. as theu dont stretch in flower (maybe 30%) im going for a semidecent size before i switch to flower
                    Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                    4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Bigger of the two is now in a 10 gal grow bag. Bloody thing looks tiny. Used nutrafield premixed coco/perlite 70/30 coz i was lazy oyher plant will be done next week when i have another spare $50. Last expense for this grow other than power (all going well haha.. you kmow how it is ..
                      Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                      4gal fabric pots..

Comment

No real changes other than size. Getting bushy as. Got thr main limbs tied down but getting new shoots everywhere. I see why people like seeds over clones haha. Been taking the leaves off that are covering new growth tips etc. Tipped a few to bring their hight down. 3 weeks and ill be looking and flipping the lights. Got to transplant the smaller plant after xmas. Too poor to get what i need (10gal fab pot) (one word... kids)

anyways have merry xmas and ill be back for an update in a week. No issues this grow.. not even gnats (touch wood)
                        Current grow

4x bubbas gift
                        4gal fabric pots..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X