No announcement yet.

does anyone else bud swell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats basicly what u want but u need a blunt force and the amount u pinch off wount make a difference. By bud pinching ur basicly stressing the plant and makeing it think its under attack so it needs to crystal and swell up. But just sqishing the bud doesnt work iv tryed that. Its basicly the same princible and stem spliting

Comment

Ok, in a month or two, I'm trying this!!!!

Comment

Bud pinching,ingenious and devilishly clever,I going to try it along with splitting next time! Lol

Comment

I am not having any conclusive results i have 2 to 4 weeks left but as of right now I just have 1 bud looking not as good as the rest. I will update later I hope this works. If not it is fine lots more buds.
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
            tyler_ hobbyist commented
            Editing a comment
            Can u post some pics on which ones are swelled and not swelled?

Sorry tyler_ hobbyist I should have posted sooner I took these pics last night.

I will not do this again it has made my plant distressed. And not in a good way. I am wondering if this is because I run a very low nute ratio.
          It's interesting because of the distress the fan leave are getting sucked dry. But because of the scrog it' looks funny because it's here and there but if u follow the arms back they are coming from the same node.

I have supercroped every plant except this 1 and had good results from it.
          but this is the kind of distress that may be killing off the infected area and promoting in other areas.

good experient i will never stress a flower again.
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
            tyler_ hobbyist commented
            Editing a comment
            Im sorry it hasnt worked for u I have also noticed that I had to increase my nutes as well maybe because the stress makes the flowers drink more im not sure but once I increased the nutes I didnt have any issues

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X