does anyone else bud swell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone else bud swell?

Basicly its topping ur buds, u pinch just the top off ur bud and it increases the thrics. If u look at the pics u can tell which one was pinched (bud swelled) and which one wasnt. Each plant is side by side eachother in the same enviroment.

The one on the left is the swell swollen bud.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Interesting, I never have, is this the first time you have done this?
      Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

I have bud swelled a couple of time before and found amazing results!!! I find it frosts up the buds more and it also makes the buds rounder and tighter. id love to hear about other peoples exspereinces with it

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
          tyler_ hobbyist commented
          Editing a comment
          Around week 4 is when to pinch

• tyler_ hobbyist
          Editing a comment
          All u need to take off is literly just a small pinch. What I do is use tweezers and just pull off a small peace off the top

• GreenDragonRon
          GreenDragonRon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I just did some searches on bud swelling and found a couple videos on bud building which is similar but they just snip off the tops with scissors. I just passed week 2 on my second grow so I'll try this in a couple of weeks.

I use swell all the time. Lol there's one in every bunch got to love it 🙃

Comment

The stem splitting actually works quite well for me. Going to have to try pinching the buds a little harder thanks for the info ☮️

Comment

What do u think of the cyco line up? How does it compaire to other brands? I use emerald harvest and I find its amazing iv been debateing trying cyco

Comment

Actually on the second week of the flush for this plant planning on chopping it Friday. Already whacked a huge bud off🙃. WOW da 💣.... I'm on my second grow with the cyco nutrients , much better results than with the general hydroponics least that was my experience. ☮️

Comment

Sweet can u upload some pics once u cut her id love to see the crystals and bud size does cyco leave any chem taste or hows the quality?

Comment

No issues with taste however I flush plants at least two weeks usually nothing green except Bud matter.

Comment

So I am trying this out on my wonder woman thanks for the info I pinched 1 bud to see if it does any thing.
                  It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She had shown signs of distress by sucking the nutes from the surrounding leaves I will know more when the light comes back on

• tyler_ hobbyist
                    Editing a comment
                    She will stress abit but in a couple days she recovers keep me updated on ur findings

• abadtrip
                    abadtrip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel as this is working the bud looks slightly fatter than the surrounding buds I'll know in 3 days

Let me know ur findings

Comment

When u pinched it, did u just pinch a small peace off the top?

Comment

Yea like I was topping the bud
                      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

I wonder if just damaging the top would have the same effect

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X