No announcement yet.

results of adding white sugar and mollasas together this is week #4 of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

results of adding white sugar and mollasas together this is week #4 of flower

Beautiful plants, what strains?

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Money maker from strain hunters its acros between master kush hindu kush and super skunk. Its a very nice and strong smelling plant so far. And a very fast grower

Thankyou the strain is money maker by strain hunters

Comment

Looking real good for the 4th week bro!!

Comment

I second that! Those girls are looking like they're gonna be "frost monsters" in another 4 weeks or so. Very nice! So what is your mix_ how much white sugar and molasses to water?
        Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
        liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

I am still playing with the doseage but the last one was 1/4cup white sugar and 1/2 tsp of organic mollasas per gallon of water make sure to desolve the sugar in hot water then I add that to my nute water.

Comment

Thank u very much everyone im glad u like the results

Comment

Thanks tyler, I'm just about to get some energy drink to the crop i have going now_ about 6 weeks to go, bud-lets forming nicely. Tis the season.
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Let me know how they look in 24 hours lol

Comment

Someone asked me to show them some photos of the AIT planters I'm testing now....was that you? somehow I lost that request...

Comment

Nope I dnt think so whats ait planters lol

Comment

To sweet,I love eye candy !

Comment

hey tyler check this out( and even molasses/sugar (apparently, sugar molecules are too large for plants to actually absorb and sugar water is, in fact, damaging to most plants--google it--maybe overcompensators see it as a threat and produce more resin as a response). I'm curious what other sorts of damage people have tried inflicting? Bruising leaves?)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/s...tors.html?_r=0 I haven't read the whole story yet but I thought you might find it interesting
                        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
                          Editing a comment
                          How does axiom work? Is it like thricontonal?

• Weed Pharma
                          Weed Pharma commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This product was mentioned in a post a few weeks ago, so I did my "due dilegence".
                          The manufacturer states you can use in flower- as a general guide: but most applications are not smoked.

That said, it has a very short half-life (for lack of a better term) and starts to degrade in 30 minutes.
                          Yesterday, I misted 2 wk old seedlings- a 5 week old clone and 3 week old plants in flower.

I plan to soak my next set of seeds for 10 minutes as recommended- and repeat as above, but not apply to flowering plants past week #3.

Axiom triggers a stress defense and the plant goes into hypergrowth (survival) mode- but does not simply elongate the current growth (that would swell-make the plant look bigger, but weaken the plant), as some growth/bud hormone/growth regulators do.

What's impoprtant to me is the effect on yield/quality and as I often say:

It's all bullshit, until you smoke it!

• tyler_ hobbyist
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank u weedpharma

Some other things that damage the plant and increase thric production is splitting the stem, bud swelling, feeding them crustacean shells, then theres a couple products like bud factor X or resinator and what they do is trick the plant into thinking its under attack by a virus so it produces more thrics. Oh and theres also a technique called girdling , (shaveing the skin off the branchs the last week of flower) all these methods hurt or stress the plant to produce more thrics. The sugar idea as the plant thinks its a threat is a gd therory I personaly have no idea why sugar works I just know it does lol im gunna read that article because it would be interesting to find out why/how it actualy works lol

Comment

Wow that was a really gd read it makes sence that damaged cannabis regenerates and grows bigger but also produces a lot more self defence mechanisms. Iv seen the results 1st hand and its very kool that people have done studys at univeritys about this and have seen the same results lol I wounder if us at home that are doing these teniques are actualy getting higher thc/cbd levels then commerrcial growers of the same strain that dnt do these practices.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X