• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Am i doing something wrong ?

Canuck147

kingfish

Mr.furley
    ​​​​​​​
    Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-16-2017, 09:23 PM.

Hey 420, I don't really understand your question, Am I doing something wrong?? Looks like You been doing pretty good ,you got a nice young seedling growing that looks good.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Would definitely need some more info. How old are these seedlings. What are they planted in and under what kind of light. Any nutrients? Etc. The second two pics are obviously from a different plant then the first. Are you concerned about the pale leaves?

Comment

Newf D.A.A.S.69 Seedlings are about a week old i havent given them any food only the clone and im worried about the hot spots and the pale leaves ia it normal ? Over waterimng ?

Comment

• Newf
          Newf commented
          Editing a comment
          They look pretty healthy in these photos and it looks like you have a good light. It is normal for clones to suffer a bit when initially planted. Again would be careful about over-watering at this stage but pay attention to humidity (esp. for the clones - without a root system they rely on moisture from the air.) Nutes are not going to add much to the clones early on and are not needed this early for the seedlings in soil. It looks like a great set up you have and I am sure you are going to do just great. You could consider a very mild foliar feed for the clones if those are the pale ones. Do pay attention to light height. You have a good system but seedlings and clones are more sensitive to being too close to the light.

Pro mix is not the best medium to grow in , I wanted to use it with Kind soil but kind did not recommend it do to its contents, so I went with happy frog. that being said the seedling look ok maybe the spots are from the light, from the picture of the grow space they look to be about 16 to 18 inches from light but that is a strong light, my suggestion is leave them in the cups for about two weeks this gives the roots a chance to grow out to sides then transplant so there forever home. the spots could be caused by alot of thing so its really hard to give good answers with the info you have provided, the spots are not normal but they may be easily fixed. except for autos I grow in coco/perlite mix this enables me to give exactly what I want them to have
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I agree with OJH, only water when the soil is dry, and the cup is real light weight.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Yeah, what those guys said.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Mr.furley Canuck147 oldjarhead100 kingfish am i doing this right lol?

Comment

Keep them flat that is the idea, grow out your centers. Some Mr.F pictures. P.s. I love pictures.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20170410_180443.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	137981Click image for larger version  Name:	20170904_211254.jpg Views:	1 Size:	833.6 KB ID:	137982
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	20171020_230513.jpg Views:	1 Size:	366.0 KB ID:	137983
                  Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-21-2017, 12:18 AM.
                  You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Results=
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171020_221310.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	137985
                    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Wow i feel dumb. What will happen if i grow it out like this ? And my stock is close to a 90° Mr.furley

Comment

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No no no, Nickrivard420 my pictures are not meant to make you feel dumb. They are to give you a pictorial definition of how I use low stress training on my grow as a picture is worth a thousand words.you are doing a good job of training and my intentions were only to inspire you.

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And yes you want to grow out at 90 degrees on your main tips at that stage.

Alright.well ill see what happens i gues its my first grow its a clone and i dont even know what strain it is but i have some bubble gum and train wreck sprouting.

Comment

Canuck147 Newf Mr.furley
                        kingfish oldjarhead100 hey guys was wondering if u could tell me how my seedling and plant are doing the seedllimg and clone are both under a 400 watt hid light with a metal halide buld. I have a fan in the closet and air conditioner in the room blowing the fresh air in and the fan getting the hot air out.seems to be a bit dry im the room.
                        Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-22-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	138348 Theres a second page fyi
                          Last edited by Nickrivard420; 10-22-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X