Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what nutrients and bud boosters do people use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what nutrients and bud boosters do people use?

I was curious about different peoples exspereinces with different nutrients and also different bud boosters,

I'm having tremendous success with the Cyco line. After using General Hydroponics forever, fighting deficiencies and other problems. They're growing a b and Bloom a b one has calcium the other has magnesium, on my second grow with line plants seem to really respond well,

Comment

• Sammy
      Sammy commented
      Editing a comment
      Day 56 from flower. Should go full 12 weeks, already have to tie the Bud's up 🙃

• tyler_ hobbyist
      tyler_ hobbyist commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look really gd! Gd job what strain

• Sammy
      Sammy commented
      Editing a comment
      NYC Diesel

I'm moving away from GH Flora Trio going to The complete Dyna-Grow line, KLN, ProTeKt, Mag-Pro, Foilage-Pro, Bloom, Dyna-ZYME.
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

I use the House & Garden lineup. Yea, it's a bit more pricey, but it gives amazing results, especially if you use them properly. That being said, as far as "bud boosters" for that lineup goes, I'd have to say Bud-XL, Top Booster, and Top Shooter.
      Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
      White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
        Editing a comment
        Do u got any pics of ur plants and what day are they?

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Plants just recently sprouted. Will be using H&G (and nothing else this time around). I say that because in past grows I used several other brands with H&G for veg. This time I want to just use H&G all the way from seed to harvest. So, once I start a grow blog , I'll be sure to post some late flower pics.

• tyler_ hobbyist
        Editing a comment
        Awesome sounds gd id love to see ur grow with h/g nutes. Im always curious how the different nute companys perform against others

Comment

Strain is money maker, 8weeks from seed. 7weeks of veg/seedling and into the 1st week of flower

Comment

Emerald harvest 3part along side npk industrys RAW, cal,mag b vites omino acids cane mollasses and kelp with green planet terpinator and bud booster 50/34

Comment

This is my first Coco grow. GH Floratrio, Hydroguard, Cal-Mg, Liquid Kool Bloom until week 6 of flower, MOAB (mother of all blooms) the last 3. AK48, Master Kush and Wonder Woman. Pictures are from one week ago. I just started the flush.
            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• tyler_ hobbyist
              Editing a comment
              Very crystaly good job

• Sheesh
              Sheesh commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks man, just posted some trichome shots on my journal post. Getting close to harvest for sure.

I use age old organics , I grow in coco pictures can be found under week 4 update
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X