Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Poison/ Sweet Trainwreck...grow number 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On their way !

Comment

Evening 476, Man your trainwreck plant is really going to have some trophy size buds on her ain't she, i mean some really big ones, they are huge now just wait till harvest.
      All of them look great, that Red Poison is growing up a storm too, she's growing as fast as she can right now, looks like she might have a whole bunch of buds.
      Great job 476.
      4or5. 100watt equivalent cfls for seedlings.
      300 watt, 145watt at the wall. Led for veg.
      315lec for flowering.
      Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.
      1 an 3 gallon SmartPots, using only PHed water at 6.3-6.5 ph. 32x32x63 tent.
      Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS
      Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana

Comment

• mcubed476
        mcubed476 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't believe the size difference between the red and the trainwreck. They were both topped, and the trainwreck in the back isn't nearly as big as the red. The mainline Trainwreck is definitely looking good though!

Thanks D.A.A.S.69!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share this photo of the red poison. I don't think I have ever grown a plant this healthy to date. I love the way the leaves are reaching up!

Also, I started LST on the little one, and I noticed I may have split the stem on the right from the mainstem. I know this happened with the mainlined trainwreck, but I don't think it was as severe.

​​​​​​​Hopefully she will recover! If not, it will be interesting to see how a plant will grow with one main stem lol.
      Current grow:

4 55w autocobs (150 hps equivalent for each cob)
      Coco
      3 gallon pots
      Red Poison auto/Sweet Trainwreck auto
      3x3x6 grow tent
      GH Flora trio series/ CalMag/ silica blast/great white

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-grow-number-2

Previous grow:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...t-grow-journal

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous!

Hey everyone! Today is day 46 for the bigger girls and 28 for the little one!

Well, the little girl's branch survived my not so low stress lst, it's just a tad smaller than the other branch, so it's all good!

The bigger girls are doing really well! The top left Trainwreck doesn't have very large buds, but it has a ton of them so that's probably the reason.

The mainlined train wreck has huge buds for it being this young. The smell is amazing, and exactly what I remember train wreck smelling like.

The red poison is rocking and doing it's thang. Tons of buds, awesome color. I noticed today that some of it's leaves had the rust spots on them again so I did a flush today for everyone. Everyone's pH came out at 6 (which is what it went in at), except for the red poison which came out at 5.6. I believe this is telling me there was a salt build up going on, and kind of confirms that with the spots on the leaves.

An another note, I bought enough seeds to last me 10 grows on seedsman. Paid for 20 seeds, got 20 free. 40 seeds for 130.

I ordered (all autos):

pineapple Express
      Blue dream
      Trainwreck
      Bubba kush
      Sour hound
      Cheese
      Diesel
      Lemon

I also got the Bitcoin bundle (can't remember what it comes with, but it's 8 seeds) and the Cyber sale thing, which is still going on.

I'm just as excited to get my third grow going as I was with my first 2. I don't even know which ones I will try out first!

Anyway, until next time!

Current grow:

Coco
      3 gallon pots
      3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

Morning 476 ,Man they are looking good, that's what I'm gonna order is more autos to but, that damn Bitcoin want take my credit card, it says it's a prepaid credit card ,but it ain't ,it's the one the government gives you when you retire, and they put your retirement an social security money on it at the first of every month, I use that MasterCard to order my seeds with an never had any trouble, except this time trying to buy bitcoin, an that sucks, especially with all of these discounts going on Seedsman.
        315lec for flowering.
        Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.

Comment

Hey there D.A.A.S.69 ! Thanks man! This grow is so much better than the last one. I'm sorry to hear about the Bitcoin situation, I had a heck of a time getting mine setup, but finally figured it out today. Hope you get yours figured out so you can take advantage of the deals!
          Current grow:

Coco
          3 gallon pots
          3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's good that they are doing so good, I can't wait to see some more pictures of those beautiful RedPoison autos, their beautiful.
            That's what I was gonna order was 3-4 RPs an a bunch more, but Bitcoin want take that damn card, but all the seed banks will, I was wanting some of those freebies like y'all are getting, but looks like I want be getting none except for the 2-3 freebies you always get, and they ain't never the ones I want.

• mcubed476
            mcubed476 commented
            Editing a comment
            I found out when getting the free ones you get to choose whether you want feminized, regular, or autos. That helped me out quite a bit

I did some more LST'ing with the little one yesterday, and I think this one will be my biggest yielder. I will be mainlining every plant from here on out if the yields are good on these 2, and I suspect they will be. It's amazing how thick the stems get compared to other plants I have grown.
          Current grow:

Coco
          3 gallon pots
          3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a good sign! ;-}

• mcubed476
            mcubed476 commented
            Editing a comment
            You can tell by the size of the buds that you definitely want thicker stems lol

Hey everyone! Today is day 53 for the big girls and 35 for the little one...who isn't so little anymore lol.

Things have been going good. Red Poison still has some spots on some leaves but overall is looking fantastic and smelling very fruity.

The mainlined trainwreck has gigantic buds on it that are really dense. However, because I only left the 3rd node on instead of the second, I don't think my yield will hit 2 O's on this one. Still gonna be a decent harvest though!

The Trainwreck that only got topped still has really small nugs. This one won't even come close to 2 O's if they don't magically swell soon (I don't think they will). On the bright side, she is looking very crystally, so maybe I'll make some dry ice hash with her.

The youngest one who was mainlined properly, leaving only the 2nd node is looking really good! Lots of colas and thick stems! I was doing some more training on her this week and accidentally snapped the main stem at the top. However, I don't think she will die or anything, it isn't split horribly, but it sounded bad when I did it!

Anyway, here's some pics from today. Had a really busy week so I haven't been taking the daily pics. At this point, it's hard to tell how much they are growing from the top view so it's all good.

Until next time!

​​​
          Last edited by mcubed476; 12-04-2017, 12:55 PM.
          Current grow:

Coco
          3 gallon pots
          3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

On a side note, has anyone ever had a bud trying to grow off of a fan leaf? My youngest one is trying!
            Current grow:

Coco
            3 gallon pots
            3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              They all look fabulous, mcubed!!!

• mcubed476
              mcubed476 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks ATU! Amazing the difference of having one grow under your belt can do! Hope your girls are doing great too!

Beautiful MC476,, they all look great, but I've got a special thang, for the RedPoison, they don't get any prettier than that, and on top of being beautiful, she is also some killer smoke. Great job.476.
            315lec for flowering.

Comment

• mcubed476
              mcubed476 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks daas! The red poison is beautiful, the color is crazy purple as always lol. Have you started some or are you still waiting on ordering?

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm still waiting, but it want be long before I place my order. It's just plum aggravation to me about not being able to get a bunch of freebies . I reckon I'll just order from Bonza and get my regular 4-6 freebies that i never grow, cause they are never what i want.

They look awesome cubed!
            Current grow:
            Strain: 2 THC Bomb Photo from Bomb Seeds
            Medium: Roots Organic Soiless Coco, 3gal Smart Pots
            Lighting: Viparspectra PAR600 LED (285 true watt)
            Nutes: GH Flora Trio, Calimagic, and Hydroguard
            Area: 36"x20"x63" Tent, 4" inline fan
            Methods: Topping, LST, Defoliation

Comment

Hello there MCUBED476, you got any recent pictures of them beautiful plants ? Especially the RedPoison, I've got me a few coming this way, I ordered them an a bunch more from BonzaSeeds on Dec 4, and I checked this morning and they are already in the USA, I sure hope they make it past customs.
              You got any recent pictures? If it ain't to much trouble.
              315lec for flowering.

Comment

• mcubed476
                mcubed476 commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely!!! I'll go snap a pic or two right now for ya!

Here ya go D.A.A.S.69 ! Enjoy! It's day 56 for this one!
              Current grow:

Coco
              3 gallon pots
              3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

• mcubed476
                mcubed476 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the kind words daas, I appreciate it! All the other red poisons I took down around 75 days, so not too much longer for this one! She smells very fruity, and it's a really low odor strain to grow.

She does have a lot of trich's, but the trainwreck I'm growing has way more. The buds on the red posion aren't rock hard nugs. They are a little airy, but not too bad. You're right though, you can't beat the colors! I've never seen straight purple nugs before!

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm just being as honest as I can be 476, that is a beautiful plant, I hope one of mine turns out half that pretty.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah!!! AMAZING colors!!! They look really fantastic, mcubed: you got it goin on, son!!!

That looks great!!

Comment

Thought I would snap a few pics tonight because the youngest one has really taken off this week. The older mainlined trainwreck is probably ready to take down today, but I just started the flush today so I will probably take it down Tuesday. Crazy trichome clusters on it! I'm gonna be optimistic and guess 1.5 O's for this one.

The red poison is starting to bulk up a little bit and some hairs are starting to turn, so she will be ready in another couple weeks.

The topped Trainwreck's buds are starting to get a little thicker, but still nothing compared to what I'm seeing on the mainlined ones.
                Current grow:

Coco
                3 gallon pots
                3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grow:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X