Seeds a poppin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds a poppin

I recently was given some seeds in two bags, one bag had grape ape and the other bag he wasn't sure but knew it was a sativa hybrid. I popped three from each bag mid summer outside and figured which bag was which, so here we go! Also dug up some La. cookies from Cali connection that was picked up for me from the Denver Cup, think it was 3 years ago.
    Took three Grape ape and three La cookies each in wet paper towel, Ziploc and put on top of fluorescent light over ballast area. All 6 popped the next day and into the dirt.
    Three days later and here we go!
    Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Good luck! I have to get my one (1) remaining Aurora Indica seed planted and germinated for my first indoor grow, myself.
    First-time California outdoor medical backyard grower -- Aurora Indica Feminized plants in soil.

Comment

Thanks 600, good luck to you on your first indoor grow, happy growing
      Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

• Newf
        Newf commented
        Editing a comment
        As a soil grower I'm a bit confused. You say hydroponics but it looks like they are in soil? Isn't Hydroton those clay pebbles? Can you start seedlings in soil and then add to hydro set up?

• tvbfe
        tvbfe commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes they are in soil indeed and I have put them into hydroton before with no problem as long as the pot is full of roots but I will probably let them grow out until they show sex ( the grape ape anyways, the la is fem seeds) in soil and then take clones from there, maybe throw the la into the hydro

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X