Good morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning

Good morning to u all , so many thing r happening from the storms to the fires so many r left with nothing and that's very sad , be greatfull for everything you have even if u don't have much cuz u never know what could happen, I try to be happy and smile every day even when I don't want to cuz every day is not a good day but I make it to my best a good day cuz tomorrow is not guaranteed so I show kindness and love to all , I pray for all those people we should all pray and help in any way we can , even a prayer is help to those in need,, my friends be happy and love one another cuz we never know what tomorrow is going to bring,, growers love from the heart

Morning all, hope you all have a good one
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Good Morning Little an everyone and I agree with everything you said brother, you never know. PS I have been looking around bout getting some of those RedPoisonauto seeds, they are really pretty, where did you get your seeds Little, sweet seeds ??
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        How u doing my friend, they are really pretty and they have a sweet smell to them , I got mine from seedsman

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        They are so much cheaper o at sweet seeds but I ain't never bought from them have you ?? Buy 3an get a free one.

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        I never bought from sweet seeds, I have only gotten from nirvana seeds and seedsman , when u buy any sweet seeds from seedsman let's say u get 3 red poison well u will get one free seed so I will get 4 red poison,, I also like the bitcoin deal seedsman have , they really hook u up and what I like about the free seeds is u could pick from regular, female or autoflowers ,, i got more free seeds then what i bought thy hooked me up ,, but thy r the only 2 seed banks i have ordered from ,,nirvana is a good seed bank but thy have a small selection of autoflowers ,,that's all I do now is autoflowers , her u get yours at?

Thanks Little, I got some from Bonza an Southern Oregon Seeds before ,but at Bonza the Red Poison are 3 or 4 bucks bucks more than Sweet Seeds plus u only get 1 free seed and it ain't what you want choose. At sweet seeds you buy 3 u get 1 free of the same kind you want. Thanks again Little , happy growing
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Little
        Little commented
        Editing a comment
        Any time my friend

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X