cloning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cloning

To clone or not to clone? That is the question. So i have a bagseed that is flowering as we speak. It has been on 12 12 for 30 days but only showed sex and started producing flowers about 15 days ago. This is my first plant and i want to keep it going. Is it too late to clone? If i clone now is it a possibility my plant will herm? Will the clones take root? Pics below. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

you can absolutely clone still. i would attach pics of clones i have taken but i cant get them to shrink, so heres the link to the pics on my googleplus account.

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

check out these pics of my clones i take in the flowering stage, i take clones all during veg, then in the very beginning of flower all the way up to two weeks before harvest.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Stevenics so peeps take screen shot of there pic to get them under 2mg.

Very nice. What are the chances of making the main plant herm and also how long of a rooting time am i looking at taking clones after veg?

Comment

i have never had a plant herm because of taking clones, just make sure your instruments are sterile and that as soon as you cut the cutting off the plant you either immediately put cloning gel on it and put it in its final rooting place, or if you are going to cut numerous clonecuttings all at once than you should put each one in a small glass of water as soon as you cut it off the mother. then once you have all your cuttings, start preparing them one at a time while leaving any non prepared cuttings in the glass of water while they are waiting to be prepped. Do you have a cloning bucket or do you use rooting cubes. ?

Comment

• memyselfand420
        memyselfand420 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am probably going to try using a lite nutrient water in a closed container changed daily. I hear it works ok just a lower success rate.

I took 2 sets of flowering clones on my first grow ever. It gives you staggered harvests. My second is about ready now. I'm not going to waste lighting on the third. This allows more legal bud if state only lets you have 6 flowering at one time. I have way more than I need. Will be giving to friends. Bud rot, bugs and still successful. According to test lab report it's average thc and higher in mold but still within sale to dispensary parameters. I did get 2 or 3 seeds on random buds. Accidentally just what I wanted.

Comment

So dispensary sell moldy weed ? uggg
        Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

• 7vicsmcc
          7vicsmcc commented
          Editing a comment
          Just like lead in your water there is a safe allowable amount,So they say. I doubt there are many of us that have not smoked weed grown by irresponsible illegal growers. No one I know has complained.

• tvbfe
          tvbfe commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive smoked worse than that back in the day lol just wondering

• 7vicsmcc
          7vicsmcc commented
          Editing a comment
          Me to

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X