Newbie wondering when to harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie wondering when to harvest

Planted sour diesel Mid May outdoors and they are into 8th week of flower. Pic attached. I read that Sour D has a long flower, (10-11 weeks). Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

12 days. How about a pic of entire plant and a whole bud

Comment

Will do, but its dark here so wont be able to post till tomorrow. She is in a ten gallon pot and most of her leaves are yellow. but buds look and smell great. thanks

Comment

My last sour d went 14 weeks here's a picture of current one at week 4. Patience goes a long way your buds will probably double in size. Second picture is New York City Diesel at week 6 still has four weeks minimum to go.

Comment

Wish I could get a picture up, should i be worried about the yellow leaves? your girl looks great BTW

Comment

• Sammy
            Sammy commented
            Editing a comment
            A few yellow leaves are normal on the bottom of the plant if you got more than just a couple you might want to double-check your pH going in and coming out. ☮️ Depending on the age of course towards the end of the plant's life not a lot you can do about the leaves they're going to die anyway save the buds good luck.

Nice pics baileydog. Getting cloudy for sure. Check em every day.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Evening bd, if your new at growing, you have sure done a great job. My last plant, which was grown in KindSoil almost every leaf and even the stalk turned a pale yellow, an is the best tasting bud I've grown in a long time. But like Sammy said you need to check your ph run off. Nice job BD
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Greetings D.A.A.S

I too used kindsoil so your post made feel better about the yellowing. got a minuscule touch of bud rot that I think is a result of the abnormal October hot weather and humidity here in the northeast but otherwise lookin good.

Thanks

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Baileydog, nice plant. ,yeah ,it's been a lot of mold this year, weather has been kinda wild ever since the new guy in the Whitehouse moved in . Later BD.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X