Best bud for depression and anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bud for depression and anxiety

Id like to know people prefrences trying to find a good bud for depression. As i sink into it slowly more and more everyday and wanna put my gun in mouth but also any edibles or any other way that has a more anti depressant effect let me know to much contradictory research on it so not sure so i wanna hear peoples expierences as i get this feeling like im not to far from saying fucc it anymore id like to find the best way to fight it off
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Hi graff, this is hard to read but I am glad you are brave enough to be able to talk about how you are feeling, I think if you are not already talking to someone about this, you should! Do you see a doctor or have medication for depression besides pot? I don't have any strain advice for you but someone will, just feel you need to talk and I needed to answer. Be well
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea no meds aint been to a doctor sence i was 5. 23 now my bad just a billion and one things in my head fighting each other. So forming a clear though of my own has been hard lately. And i get to talk to my babymomma and 1yr old daughter thats about it dont speak to anyone else sence shes been born

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      When I was about your age I had a lot in my head and could not take all the thoughts building up with no place to put them, 23 is a tough time, but it gets better I promise. I finally ask for some help and after talk with the right person about ME and MY problems it got me on the right track. It take a big person to first talk about it, and that you are doing. I know that stress is different from Mania and I think you Should see a doc about it. Hope this help graff.

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to call it "spinning" I'd get thinking, then thinking about what I was thinking until I was suddenly in this unending mental spin chasing the details of absolutely nothing. The other thing was the trees were the wrong color green. I never could explain it to Jeanette. It wasn't like they were neon or something goofy, they were just wrong, lol.

I still have days, and they increased again with this LBD and cognitive problems, but I was so much better after the depression meds, and now that we have my LBD meds figured out my bad days are decreasing again.

If at all possible go see a Dr. there may be other options besides pills. Be open about your cannabis use. On that, I never sign or check anything saying I smoke. I tell all of my Dr's that I want to be open with them so we can make the best decisions, but anything I say is not to be reported/recorded for any outside people. If they're good with that, and everyone has been, some more than others, but they're usually very glad to have the correct info, I tell them what's up, if one wasn't I'd request a referral.

If you can bring yourself to it get a referral for a shrink. I recently started seeing one myself. At first I went only when I felt like I need to talk to her. During those visits I got to know her and relax a bit. She actually, privately of course, encourages my growing because she can see the benefits I get from it. She wishes it was something I couldn't go to jail for, but she gets the 2 prong benefit from growing and using.

I wish you the best brother. I know that hole, and it's not fucking pleasant in any way shape or form, but as hard as they are to see, there are many different ways to get out, or at least get some damn steady light down there.

Lamictal is an anti-epileptic medication used treat seizures in adults and children over 2 years old. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.

Mood stablizer.

Comment

Depression is the worse thing in the world, i had it so bad and it kept getting worse, I take one pill a day and i dont always feel great but i dont drop into the real depressed state. So much can be done to help now days. Good luck

Comment

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea i cant do pills dont know why but vomit them out every pill iv every taken tried the goodies powder sence its not a pill just for headaches but nope that comes up also so pills dont work for me and i dont want to lose my kid because some doctor tells me im unsafe for myself and locks me up somewhere if i go into the real truth with a professional shit imma be stuck somewhere intill im deemed safe to myself and others thanks for the help but i figgur eaither one day i say fucc it or i dont thats how iv been playing it for awhile now just starting to get a little overwhelming so trying to find some good strains for depression thats why iv been growing the blue wizard soposed to be good for helping with depression so thats what im hopeing for rt now and now im rambleing just because its something to do my bad

Hey 420, any good pot will damn sure help you. Don't wait on that blue wizard to get ripe , you need to smoke some pot now. You ain't got a buddy close by that's holding a little that will help you.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Im trying to find a strain that would help my lazy ass work out instead of being a lazy fat ass

Comment

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          I found a strain for that, but I do not recommend it. about a dozen rehab tries and I finally have 20 years clean, but that devil, he has never stopped whispering in my ear.

• Xcardplayer
          Xcardplayer commented
          Editing a comment
          IM looking to work out, not clean the house

Try micro-dosing.

Current research is showing that micro-dosing is better for depression etc. overdosing, more than a therapeutic amount, is being shown to actually increase symptoms in many people. This is true with many medications and substances.

2-5mg is the current suggested starting point, From there you have to find the minimal amount that works.

I have my depression meds and use them. I went 10 years not having it treated, big mistake on my part, lol. Now my meds work even better in conjunction with smoking. I have one of those little toothpick type 1 hitters, just a tiny hit, I hit that about every 2-4 hrs throughout the day, manages my normal pain and keeps me level.

I have found that once I get into a depressive episode, smoking is one of the worst things for me to do, esp, if I'm getting high as opposed to medicating. In general I micro all day and I'll smoke normally in the evenings. My daytime use increases if I'm having bad pain but I try to maintain as low a dose as possible.
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Yea most times id go get some white or X to get me out of my depressive state but sence the baby has been born been trying not to do that to much maybe once every 6 months ill go get a gram of white now if i get to that point which about every 6 months happens once where ill end up at the beach from 7 am till midnight haveing my brian fighting on weather or not i should just use the 9 put one hole through my head and be done with it all i know whats brought it on so bad but nothing i can do easies way to see how i feel is music this song 100% for me right now this guy got it on point and his song called im sorry shit seems to have me 100% spot on
          DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
          250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
          current grow: feminized blue wizard
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• OldManGrower
            OldManGrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude! Your drug use is fueling your depression. You have got to stop so that your Docs can establish a normal baseline for you.

Originally posted by Graff420 View Post
          Id like to know people prefrences trying to find a good bud for depression. As i sink into it slowly more and more everyday and wanna put my gun in mouth but also any edibles or any other way that has a more anti depressant effect let me know to much contradictory research on it so not sure so i wanna hear peoples expierences as i get this feeling like im not to far from saying fucc it anymore id like to find the best way to fight it off
          Graff420 A lot of your brothers and sisters on this forum feel ya!! I've been taking an anti-depressant since 1995, and like xcardplayer says above, it don't make everything perfect, but it sure feels better than it did before.

I'm getting ready to grow some high CBD strains: they are the ones with the really strong anti-depressant and anti-anxiety qualities. CBD is the mood stabilizer you may be looking for. However, I agree with others that if you're having suicidal thoughts, you should definitely talk to a professional--but the right one. If you trust anyone enough who can steer you towards a good MD or psychologist. When you start bouncing your ideas off of someone else, it helps a lot to get you the fuck out of those obsessive thought patterns.

Don't give up on you: it really does get better and easier...
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Graff420
            Graff420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hard when your fighting with youraelf part of me is depressed that the only people i talk to is my gf and my kid who is a year old and i dont do anything anymore but the other part is a whole lot of things that got me feeling like my gf fuccing round on me while one part couldnt blame her and the other part says run both parts agree that ending it seems eaiser than tryna restart all this again been feeling like this for about 2 3 months now and almost everyday garueentee i have a gun in my mouth at some point but then i think about my kid and her smile and it ends up ripping me apart even worse becuase i got no clue what to do anymore all my $ goes to the baby all her cash goes to bills and food and bud just everything in life seems crumbleing and there is no way to stop it except put and end to it thats why im trying this indoor grow i knew i was depressed just didnt think id get this bad off this fast so i was gonna try and curb it with bud like i have all my life just needa find some really good shit for depression to put an end to the voices in my head argueing with each other and fighting feels like your going crazy while a crazy guy you know is insane tells you your not crazy and puts a stright jacket on you yea thats about the jist of it

Depression,I got a boatload welcome to the club,I been going downhill ever since I got cancer. What seams to b helping is weed and a pill called cimbalta 20 mil.one a day but it's a hard struggle climbing out of that hole,talking helps a little but it's really up to u some take the easy way out and others fight!!!! I hope u get the help u need and fight off that darkness. Lol

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Seriously Graff: try some deep breathing, SLOW deep breathing.

• Graff420
            Graff420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Im good got some grand daddy purp today helped me nap and calm down alot i love GDP great at putting you to sleep with fun dreams ill be good itll take some time but im not planning on doing anything stupid yet just gotta relax

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd like to grow some GDP, but not at $25 a seed...

Hard to kick but Zoloft helps me a lot.
          Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
          Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
          Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

Five year old topic everyone! Lol.
            Back to playin in the dirt!
            Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
            I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Demiboes strikes again. Pulls up some old topic with a comment that reads like something AI would write. Demiboes, are you there? It's me, Franklin.

Comment

Funny! You read my mind.
                Back to playin in the dirt!
                Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
                I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

Graff420​: I have dealt with this for my entire life. I finally began to seek help when I was about 30. Best thing I ever did. Over forty years later, I still take medication every day. The right meds, closely monitored by a MD. plus some one to talk to who can help keep you grounded makes life worth living. For those of you that have problems with meds; there are a lot of different ones and combinations there of to try. I've been through than I can remember.

Personally, I don't believe smoking weed is a good idea when everything appears so dark to you. Also PLEASE if you ever find yourself in such a black place that you are looking at a gun, call the Suicide Hot Line or its equivalent at once. You CANNOT make rational decisions when you feel the blackness closing in. Almost nothing out there that cannot be repaired. Hell if you feel desperate, contact me via this site.
                  Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                  5 gallon cloth pots
                  30"x30"x60" tent
                  Spider Farmer SE3000
                  Coco Pearlite mix
                  GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X