No announcement yet.

26 day old Afghan Kush Ryder auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as the Afghan is dry, I'm letting a friend take these 4 young autoflower plants and take care of them, I told him we would split whatever he harvested.
    Its just now got cold enough to run the snakes an mosquitoes off, and we're going huntin till the season is over at the end of January. Got a hellava of a stash to take huntin, it's time to fill the freezers back up with smoked venison sausages, my family eats the hell out of that sausage, plus that's how I make my cash money, is guiding them rich folks huntin an fishin. See y'all again in the spring-time. Happy Holidays and Happy Growing everyone.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck DAAS ,would love that smoked sausage recipe , enjoy your hunting/fishing trip ,Around here its two separate seasons unless it freezes early and you can ice fish. we keep the large mouth in Winter and let them go in summer. I have some big fat squirrels in my yard and some chip monks that look like small squirrels lol they been eating the grain for chickens for 2 years . Stay in Touch while your out Merry Christmas to you and your Family

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Mr Furley, Happy Holidays to you and your family, be safe, if on the highways.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning OJH, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family,
      Man ,I'm gonna tell you it's hard to sit around here when everyone I know is harvesting giant Whitetail, an I mean giants, I don't know if Nebula would like it if I put some big buck pictures on here, I doubt it, an I don't blame her, some people don't like hunting, but around here you have to hunt them or else they get overpopulation, an then disease kills em. This is a year of the big bucks, everyone is done great.
      Wish you an your family were here to go with us, but we are looking forward untill next next year, when you can come down.
      Have a wonderful holiday season OJH, an family.

This is what I've been taking my youngins after lately. I couldn't afford to put the time in to scout this year so no tags for deer. But bass trout and crappie are trembling hahahahha.
    Good luck and God bless You and Yours
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Calikid for those nice words, when we go to the Ms.River delta huntin, the whole family goes, the 14 year old twins, have harvested more big bucks than I have, that's what it's all about, is keeping the kids in God's great outdoors, to see pretty things again for a change.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice rainbow ,I used to take my kids over to a pond we fished off the beach and brought a ball and glove to play catch good times those were

Looks great 69! Girls looked beautiful!!! Good luck hunting this season an be safe out there!! Merry growing everyone!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 88, Where we hunt ,we are supposed to be the only ones on that property, but you never know, we have caught a couple of pot poachers over the years, but I promise you they ain't been back. ,and ain't coming back, we scared them so bad.. You have a great holiday season to TF88

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      An you as well!! Will be waiting for your return an approval on my ScrOG project.lol Switched to flower last night.. happy holidays 69

Yeah dude, hunt safe and see you in spring dude
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Vapo , GrowersChoice, sent an email last night saying everything you want will work perfectly with your 220 power over there where your at, it's got a switch you turn to go from 110 to 220, that's pretty cool.
      But they said that you need to cut the wire and change the plug in ,to your type. Or whatever you need to do, but it's easy, they said, and even all the different lamps will work. Have a great Holiday Season Vapo69

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude, that's great news....especially about the lamps......thanks again for everything dude......now don't worry about me and go and have a brilliant Christmas

D.A.A.S.69 you got me thinking about getting out in the woods chasing after some squirrels! Squirrel gravy over mashed potatoes and biscuits sounds good.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your right CaliKid, that's some fine eating, we love to watch the younguns eat it, they will damn near fight over the last piece of squirrel, that's pretty much a regular meal around here, at least once every 2 weeks.
      The rest of the time it's venison backstraps, an crappie fillets, an veggies out of my uncle's garden, we always let the Largemouth go. Happy Growing CaliKid.

They all popped up on November 30th,
    Today they are 11days old. The Critical Jack is the runt
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Till end on January, I'm still drying my Afghan first ,she's not dry yet.
      Plus I'm gathering all of my armour protection, those Big Buck are very dangerous prey, especially during their breeding season, they are not picky when choosing a partner ,yes very dangerous critters indeed. Merry Christmas Alltatup.

• Trichomefarmer88
      Trichomefarmer88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great as usual!! Can't wait to see these babies bloom!!! Good luck

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You TF88, your plant looking great, Good Luck with yours as well

wow Daas My Jack here is 9 days old and no where near that big what are you doing?
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning OJH, I'm in coco this time instead of FFOF, I thought that's what was slowing down my plants, the PH was 5.0 an below in both sacks of that FFOF, I think it was probably real old. But these are growing lots better in this coco.plus I'm feeding these a little.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that makes since ,I think I'll try some promix with some additives I can get promix at cost . When I grow veggies in it the roots go crazy

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Ojh, there's been alot of good smoke grown in that Promix over the years, I'm liking this 50-50 coco-perlite.
      Next bag of perlite ,I'm getting a huge bag instead of a 15 dollar bag, that ain't got much in it.
      Sure hope you DADs better, gonna take a little while to get used to that new hip.

Finally got the Afghan dry and in jars.
    61grams dry from Bubblelicious auto in 1gallon SmartPot.
    124 grams dry from the Afghan Kush auto in 3 gallon SmartPot .
    Happy Holidays everyone, talk to y'all after huntin season closes, or untill we get the freezers full. Merry Christmas to all.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      lol that's heading into Dock Ellis territory there.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny Aloner, ole Dock was way out there wasn't he. I heard he pitched a World Series game trippin on acid.

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Something like that...

Merry Christmas DAAS Good luck hunting ,It hasn't been above freezing in a week. Thats a good yield Daas enjoy
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got an Afghan Kush growing right now, can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I've found myself having naps on the couch in front of the tv a fair bit lately.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too OzBud, honestly I believe it's the most potent I've ever smoked, an years ago we used to get Thai stick, the kind that had a little string holding it on the stick, an it was good too, but I believe that Afghan is much stronger, I'm growing some more I know that much, we've still got 3 more Afghan seeds. Maybe the next one will get done quicker than 90 days, but if it don't ,I don't mind a little wait.

Happy Holidays D.A.A.S.69 and Family
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171216_145948.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	755.1 KB
ID:	155103
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey MrFurley, that's a fine Elk, I wish we had some of those, where I hunt, then we wouldn't have to kill so many does.The does down here need to be thinned out though, plenty of them,.Check out Tara Wildlife, MrFurley, our land butts up to Taras land, we got some nice Whitetail bucks over there though too.
      Have a great Holiday Season, MrFurley.

Hows the freezer doing is it getting full?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X