• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice plants healthy girls

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You Jibblerjoe, we sure appreciate that.

Day 51 for the AKR.
    Day 33 for Bubblelicious.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bud's a burstin!!!!!!!! N I still say: u da man, but I'll put it in lower case letters today...

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's mighty nice of you Alltatup, I'm ready for you to show us some more of your pretty plants pictures, OK.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Just for you, DAAS.

I wish Ganj. The Afghan ain't gonna be as large as the Northern Lights auto, but she has got sweetest aroma of hashish I've smelled in a few moons. You are the one that's got the pretty ones. And thanks again.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Great looking plants! The auto Bubblelicious has really big buds for such a young age. The Afghan Kush Ryder auto looks really healthy and I think that plant will get even bigger than it is already. It has that look of a plant that's about to really take off. I saw in another thread you said the breeder expected the strain to be done in 75 days. I think it will go longer than that (from what I see right now) but that probably means you will also be rewarded with bigger yields from a bigger plant

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thank you very much for those nice words Nebula, We go fishing alot, and my Mother taught me many years ago about the importance of having lots of patience.

they are looking great DAAS as usual lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you OJH , mine sure ain't the prettiest by no means , but I bet they get the job done, when it comes to sparking up a joint.

Looks great
      Mammoth 240L grow tent
      2x 600W hps/mh
      1x 400W hps/mh
      1x 250W LE for seeds

currently growing 10x Pineapple express auto "fast buds" in soil

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much for those kind words Blackmidget, very simple grow just bending them over past 90degrees and then tying them down.

Very nice D.A..A.S.69, very nice indeed
      Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks tvbfe, very nice of you , but you are the one that's got the nice one's.

Thank you much, I have learn alot about training hanging out with you guys and its making a huge difference in my results ! With all the great things going on here its inspired me to do better so thanks to everyone for helping me get out of my funk I had been in for awhile and renewing my passion. I have to admit the plants do most of the wok lol.
      Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are very right tvbfe, loving and taking care of your plants , I have found out, will cure whatever ails you.
        Happy Growing tvbfe.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        AMEN and double amen, brothers!! Hanging out with you guys, all of us cheering each other on, loving and caring for our plants--all of it has brought a whole lot of joy and feeling of community back into my life..

Sexy plants DAAS ....very nice. Wondering why you use an led for veg and then a lec for flower ?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Who said: "Aiight ramblers, let's get ramblin"? Winner gets 50 seeds.

• carblevel
        carblevel commented
        Editing a comment
        Ramble away DAAS I love to read your posts .... just curious didn't know if you had a trick up your sleeve , I have both an led and a lec too and love the lec and more importantly the plants love the lec. I found with the led (600w 245w draw from wall) even at 26" to 28" from the canopy that eventually the leaves will get bleached when I switched to the lec mid grow the leaves turned back green almost overnite and just the overall color of the 4 plants is so much better. It makes total sense to use the lec for flower because of the UVB's. Different lites for different stages hmmmmmm

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Carblevel, I didn't see your post till just now, but you are right about Led lights bleaching an burning your plants, mine bleached my plants at 14 inches, and there is this guy on here telling even new growers to put their led lights from 3 to 5 inches away from their seedlings cause that's where they are supposed to be cause that's what he does. All I can say about that is his light must not work or either he ain't got it turned on.
        Anyway have a great day Carblevel.
        By the way have you found the best distance for your lec ??

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dude beautiful ladies
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you brother , I ain't done nothin but bend em over 90degrees, and tied em down and put a little water on em every 4 or 5 days whenever the pots gets lite. Really easy, no work. I might try some of that hydro next go around, if i ain't mistaken you have to think when doing that, so i might not do that after all. Again thanks Vapo69

good morning daas my blueberry headband auto died on me so I was looking for some more to drop found one BBH but I found 7 Afgan cush ryders autos ya hoo, I didn't drop those but I will soon I ended up soaking 2 sour hound (free seeds) and the BBH
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning OJH, Hate to hear about your blueberry, but sure glad you found those AKRs, they are supposed to have lots of thc, something like 20-24 percent, that's pretty stout stuff.
        Biggest fan leaves I've ever seen, when they do finally start budding, they are super fast.
        Have a great day OJH.

Day 60 for the AKR
      Day 42 for the Bubble
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking girls u got there.

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful plants DAAS!

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ganj, hope your feeling ok.

Thank you Abadtrip, they don't all grow the same that's for sure, these two ain't nothin like the last 2 autos I grew, a Northern Lights from Nirvana, and a Dr. Kripplins Increible Bulk, good luck with your grow Abadtrip.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah he told me that also, he sent me an email yesterday asking how everything was going, Phil is really a nice old hippie just like us.
        But trust me you can use molasses , sometimes I would only use 1 tablespoon, other times 2 tablespoons, you better watch your PH CLOSE using Molasses as it lowers your PH from 7.0 to 6.5 a tablespoon a gallon. Utmost importance using KindSoil to keep your PH between 6.0 -7.0.,
        Try it you want have any trouble long as your ph is good.

they are looking great Daas . I really want to give my autos some molasses but the kind guy said not to, they are filling out nicely , talk to you later

Comment

Damn,it OJH, I put that that last post in the wrong spot again, started hitting the bong a little to early this morning.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X