Pretty Female Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Female Finally

After growing from bagseed for my first grows I've learned alot but now that I have a real female it's been and amazing sight everyday seeing the new growth and buds form she looks healthy to me so I think I'm doing a ok job I just have a small tent with a hydro bubbler setup 3 2700k flood lights focused on her she is around 2ft tall due to a stressful grow in veg thought it was a male so I tossed it over the hill then 3 days later I retrieved it cause I figured wth might as well practice on it and I'll be damned it turned out female lol. Let me know what you think from my pics they were taken just now for this post she is about 4 weeks into flower when can I expect a harvest date roughly?

Congratulations Yeti,
    your looking at 4 to 6 more weeks at least.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Yeti
      Yeti commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured around that timeline she sure is smelly I love it smells like a skunk sprayed my tent lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Strong skunk perfume is always a good sign!! ;-}

Without knowing the strain of your plant, it could flower for 8 weeks or 16 weeks - I had one plant from bagseed take 16 weeks in flower.
    I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
    Blue Mystic (7 gal)
    VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
    Coco Coir w/30% perlite
    Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Has to be a sativa, and you can tell by the looks of them.

• Dagmar
      Dagmar commented
      Editing a comment
      That she was! Long, skinny fingers.

When this one had big fan leaves they were fat and wide I trimmed her down cause it had prob 50 leaves big as my hand spread out I'm excited cause this if the farthest I've ever gotten so looking forward to harvest.

Comment

Looks like all the leaves are 3 finger, that seems odd. Were the big fans 3 fingers too?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X