Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time grower here looking for some tips or tricks or something to help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    replied
    Dynomite....!!!! Love it...now let them be for awhile

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    You're getting closer to bud time let us know how much you harvest with 3 plants? maybe you have more?

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Just an update for everyone

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Update!!!!!!!! Week 3 of flower!! Update for everyone to see this first time growets progress!!

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great! Only thing i would suggest right now is to defoliate. I see some HUGE fan leaves that you could get rid of and just clean it up so you get full light penetration. This is the time where light is absolutely crucial! Removing some fan leaves to make sure your lower bud sites are not in shadows will make a big difference. I still struggle with it as i am still a newb myself with only a handful of grows under my belt. Practice makes perfect! Great Job MNBrandon!

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    so been awhile since I have updated everyone but this amazing journey is coming down to everyones favorite part! flower! in in my 2nd week here is a photo of how big they have gotten let me know what you think!! and remember this is my very first grow!

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Love DWC! "Luke! I am your FAAATHERRR"

• Potted
    replied
    The plants need a bigger home maybe 5gal. With good drainage don't know your hight restrictions keep bending and tieing down luck

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Trim trim trim

Have no fear...

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good man. Trimming is something i struggle with and i probably do it too much. I try to make sure that no fan leaves are blocking budsites but dont go crazy or else it will stress your plant too much. Also dont do it too close to switching to flowering as the plant will need time to heal after each trim. I wait till week 3 then do a trim then wait a week or two and flower it. After it finishes stretching after the veg/flower stretch is when i trim it again. But it is still kinda new to me as well. I would love to see more advice to trimming plants.

• r3m1
    replied
    first i want to point out that the soil looks really dry. possible under watering them? what size did you transplant to. id start out with a clear solo cup for clones and then move up to a 5gal pot until roots are formed good again then either jump from a 7 gal for flower or a 10-12 gal pot. i recommend looking into to the air pots (http://air-pot.com/garden/) their fantastic pots. easy to transplant plants as well as helping prevent root bound.

Leave a comment:

• r3m1
    commented on 's reply
    a plant sleeps and do need rest, id say from clone to 2 weeks veg 24 hours then bring down slowly so drop 2 hours a week til optimal time wanted. 18/6 is optimal in veg ant 12/12 flower.

• r3m1
    commented on 's reply
    try to do alot of LST after a good water, allowing the stems to bend and move easy.

• r3m1
    commented on 's reply
    also miracle grow soil is to compacted, it does not allow a great amount of air to pass thru the plants soil, to allow oxygen in the roots.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X