Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time grower here looking for some tips or tricks or something to help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah... what's your water source you're using?

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Agreed, it's not rootbound, yet. It is certainly time for a new home though.

I'm wondering about your light too... I saw your comment that you're using an LED panel with red and blue. Sounds like more of a flowering light but you should be getting better growth than an inch a week.

I'd get a T5 and call it a day... money being no object of course...

Head scratcher so far.... keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    That is not root bound and looks dry. It's something else Minnesota.

Just saw your using 600 watt is that the MH or HPS bulb?

if everything was going good and stopped doing good.... PH, WATER, LIGHT
    Last edited by Karlee; 11-10-2016, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    here is the first plants roots hoping my problem was root bound does it look like it root bound?? thanks in advance everyone has been a big help!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Minnesota

I keep my 600 watt about 15 inches from them, you can burn the plants . What are you Vegging with?

• Minnesotabrandon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Also im using a 600watt led hydro light that should work for them right?

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    You're in luck. Nebula has you covered.

Did you know that transplanting your cannabis at just the right time will actually make your plants to grow faster? Luckily transplanting is easy with a little planning, and only take a few minutes!

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post

Lots of people run 24/0 with good results.

I think most feel the plants need some time off from constantly photosynthesizing. At least 4 hours of dark is bare minimum for me.
    okay cool im going to start giving them some time in the dark after I transplant them to bigger pots...what is the best way to transplant them? and is what is the easiest way to mess the plant up when im transplanting it so that I make sure I don't do it lol and again thanks for your help very appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Originally posted by Minnesotabrandon View Post
    could part of my problem be that I have them under 24 hours of light constantly?
    Lots of people run 24/0 with good results.

I think most feel the plants need some time off from constantly photosynthesizing. At least 4 hours of dark is bare minimum for me.

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    could part of my problem be that I have them under 24 hours of light constantly?

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    commented on 's reply
    I forget the name but there are from Colorado dispensary so they should be good genetics... I wanna say they are white widow

• insomniaczzz
    commented on 's reply
    LOL - well then I guess the soil isn't the problem.

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Sounds like everything should be ideal. Fox farm is great soil, environment is good, light should be fine.

Theyre so small for 5 weeks. If the transplant doesn't work I would consider genetics as a possible issue. What are they?

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Perfect! Once i transplant them ill switch to a 18/6 then start training them! Thanks again everyone ill keep you updated as they hopefully get bigger and better!

Leave a comment:

• Joshnup2
    replied
    18/6 is great for them they need there rest too! I have to yell u I'm kind of shocked the last couple runs of bag seeds they where in a solo cup and shot up over 2 ft I was always bending, super cropping, trimming. I do have to say they look good tho if u move your light further away they will stretch more. But like green75 said bend or tie over after u get transplanted to get that side growth groving!! No worries man you will get them straightened out they will be growing like crazy soon!!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X