Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time grower here looking for some tips or tricks or something to help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one question I have that I have not been able to find a strong answer to...my stems are turning purple missing magnesium?? if so can I add some to my next plain watering or??
    -thanks in advance

Comment

• Karlee
      Karlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Show a pic if real concerned but the purple is probably genetics

Use it any way...it's vitamins for them....probly help yes

Comment

Stem purpling can be genetic too.

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
        Use it any way...it's vitamins for them....probly help yes
        I use it with my nutrients water but they are still purple stems? could extra hurt?

Comment

No More than suggested dose...
          could be strain...

Comment

My amnesia haze had streaks of purple on the stems I thought they looked great!
            Bubblehead
            4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
            4 Cures and a Life time gardener
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
            http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Is your plant in stress ? If not leave it be.

Comment

just a update for everyone there growing like champs!!! really bushy!

Comment

They look great keep up the good work.
                  Bubblehead
                  4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
                  4 Cures and a Life time gardener
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
                  http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

need some tips on some plant trimming my plants are extreamlly bushy

Comment

• Tersky
                      Tersky commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking good man. Trimming is something i struggle with and i probably do it too much. I try to make sure that no fan leaves are blocking budsites but dont go crazy or else it will stress your plant too much. Also dont do it too close to switching to flowering as the plant will need time to heal after each trim. I wait till week 3 then do a trim then wait a week or two and flower it. After it finishes stretching after the veg/flower stretch is when i trim it again. But it is still kinda new to me as well. I would love to see more advice to trimming plants.

first i want to point out that the soil looks really dry. possible under watering them? what size did you transplant to. id start out with a clear solo cup for clones and then move up to a 5gal pot until roots are formed good again then either jump from a 7 gal for flower or a 10-12 gal pot. i recommend looking into to the air pots (http://air-pot.com/garden/) their fantastic pots. easy to transplant plants as well as helping prevent root bound.

Comment

Trim trim trim

Have no fear...

Comment

The plants need a bigger home maybe 5gal. With good drainage don't know your hight restrictions keep bending and tieing down luck

Comment

so been awhile since I have updated everyone but this amazing journey is coming down to everyones favorite part! flower! in in my 2nd week here is a photo of how big they have gotten let me know what you think!! and remember this is my very first grow!

Comment

• Tersky
                            Tersky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Looks great! Only thing i would suggest right now is to defoliate. I see some HUGE fan leaves that you could get rid of and just clean it up so you get full light penetration. This is the time where light is absolutely crucial! Removing some fan leaves to make sure your lower bud sites are not in shadows will make a big difference. I still struggle with it as i am still a newb myself with only a handful of grows under my belt. Practice makes perfect! Great Job MNBrandon!

Update!!!!!!!! Week 3 of flower!! Update for everyone to see this first time growets progress!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X