Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time grower here looking for some tips or tricks or something to help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    UPDATE!! plants are all doing great now and I have been doing some light stem training on them they short and getting bushy!!!!!! I did top one of them and its looking great as well!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Praise be to the big green guy in the sky

Now your lesson is no sitting dirt potted plants in water, and keep ph'd water handy and vegging plants love fluorescence lighting And have fun we all learn something everyday!

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Update!!! Plants look 100% better after transplant!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    BWAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Haha! I knew you had a mean streak in you!

• Karlee
    replied
    Hi Minnesota

Come over to the dark-side Dwc is easier

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Water to 10-20% runoff.

Learn everything you need to know about watering your cannabis plants. No more guessing or worrying!

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    When i water should i be water tell it come out the drip holes just a little bit everytime or???

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Ill keep you updated! Thanks again!!

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    No, I don't think the extra space is causing a problem. Good luck!

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    You don't want to point that fan at them I do lower oscillating pointing towards the stems. I think ph is not letting them take in what they need for a new reason recently. I like making my water ph ok mines high so I lower it before I water. You need to stabilizer her before it goes 12/12 and be consistent with ph ..We're here to help because we all wanted someone to ask in our real time.

• Minnesotabrandon
    commented on 's reply
    Could my grow space be to big? I wouldnt think so but i have a space that is 20deep×70 long ×48 high im hoping transplanting them will do the trick the photo of the roots i posted earlier was the roots of the smallest plant ill post the others when i do them after work

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Originally posted by Minnesotabrandon View Post
    Also my stems seem a little weak i have a fan that makes them sway back and fourth a little bit. Heard thats what to do..any other suggestions? Thanks in advance
    Nothing I can think of. You've obviously done your homework.

Roots look white and healthy, environment is dialed in, water source is fine, soil should be fine, no evidence of pests or pathogens.

That leaves light source and genetics, IMO. Maybe I missed something.

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    replied
    Also my stems seem a little weak i have a fan that makes them sway back and fourth a little bit. Heard thats what to do..any other suggestions? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotabrandon
    commented on 's reply
    im thinking about grabbing a hps light and fixture.. and also im using distilled water with a drop of pH down to get it down to 6.2-6.5 pH range every third day. I have only fed them nutrients 1 time so far next watering is with nutrients..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X