Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	140199
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      All you need is a 1/2" tube of flex so you can toke while trick or treating! Cheers1

Serious...I need it!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      The costume is great but the guy's pose just makes it even better

thats a great costume GG would love to have it hahah
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Tent A

Added 12ml ProTeKt, 24ml KLN, 12ml Foliage-Pro. Starting the ramp up to veg.

Tent B

Did some defoliage

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

Comment

Good morning GG hope your week is getting better, or your weekend is better than your week has been. been a tough one for myself its 539 am and my legs woke me up at 4 ,they have been doing that all week weeks like this one make me wish they would cut the f----- off
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good morning GG and OJH, hope y'all are doing fine. OJH, you don't want it cut off I promise you that, you'd be missing it forever, plus you couldn't kick a pig anymore like GUS on Lonesome Dove, you remember him. Robert Duvall played the part. Y'all have a great weekend.

Hey guys.

I'm kinda caught in the middle on meds and how I feel.

My LBD meds are doing great. My tremors and cognitive issues are under control for the most part. I'll be really glad when I can appreciate the improvement.

The big issue right now is weaning off the steroids. Every 2 weeks I decrease the dose by 5mg, I'm at half dose now with about 5 weeks to go before I'm off altogether. Every decrease is an increase in pain. I'm doing low dose pain meds again and smoking trying to keep it tolerable but it's a limited effect. I called today to report whats going on so we'll see. I'm not sure if I'll get the replacement meds soon or if I have to wait until I'm off the steroids completely.

I'm kind of hoping that my Candida plant is ready before I get the new med to see how well it helps with this, which is inflammation caused. Regular smoke worked really well with the steroids to keep things pretty decent so I'm really curious how the CBD strain works.

I'll get an update up asap.

Thanks for checking in

And don't cut your leg off, I had my teeth pulled a couple years ago and I get phantom pain at times. Sometimes no pain but I can actually feel my teeth still there, very strange.
        Last edited by GanjaGed; 11-03-2017, 09:09 PM.

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          GanjaGed I'm just chomping at the bit to start my next grow, which will consist of various CBD strains, including Candida. I can't wait to hear your smoke/vape report on that strain! I have such high hopes that the CBD will be the best medicine for me.

Good Morning GG if you can get it try some stinging Nettle tea , It really works against arthritis but maybe will help your inflammation. The VA wont do it so I am stuck with them lol

Comment

Well shit...

Gonna have to reset Tent A. I totally fried the seedlings. I think somewhere in my pain haze I must have double dosed them, and read the PPM's wrong Oh well comes with the territory of my condition. Not sure if I'll restart soon or wait for the new inflammation meds. Probably wait, It'll set me back a bit but hopefully I'll have enough off the Tent B grow to last.

This moves the upgraded monitors to the top of the upgrade list. I'm going to get one that stays in the res and I can set alarms on.

I'll get some Tent B stuff up later today or tomorrow after my Neurologist appointment.

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

Comment

GanjaGed_ well I hope things turn around for you_ you've got me rooting for you_ no pun intended!
            I've found that what works well for meds for me is to make edibles from dry ice hash_ mostly coco oil XX caps made with the decarbed hash. take how many you need an hour or so before you want it to kick in. The effects last 6-8 hrs which is good for getting consistent sleep. Lucky for me I'm fully functional now after breaking my neck two years ago but still lots of stress and muscular pain from my C1-to the C3. MJ has made it all tolerable with way less side effects than the other meds and I just need the one. No interactions to be concerned with either. Another good alternative is to make your own tinctures_once you have them down you can just take a few drops under your tongue and the effects usually kick in about 15-30 minutes later. Taste is not so great though so i've found that if i mix a few drops in a 1/2 ounce of strong flavored alcohol it kills the taste a bit and works fast if taken the same way. Cheers and hope that helps kill the pain.
            By the way_ anyone ever tried Wonder Daug from Sour Seeds? its one of the CBD strains I have going now and is suppose to be about 5-15% CBD and 15-20% THC_ which sounds about perfect for my taste in meds. I'll report on it when its finished but that won't likely be until sometime in January before its had a decent cure. Now just entering its third week of 12/12 with nice little bud-lets growing fast!
            Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
            liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              hey Zigzag that sounds like a great strain looking forward to see how it grows if we all give reviews of our pain med grows eventually we will find the best pain strain. I currently have 2 white widow,1 kush at 49 days ,2 critical ,1 black Domina at 10 days and 2 sour hound at 4 days I also have a blueberry head band that hasn't popped from soil yet . these are all autos.

NOW, I believe that GanjaGed is one of the folks who ordered the Nova decarb machine (I could be mistaken), so once we have those machines in our hands, we can just pop a lil bit under the tongue after decarbing either FRESH or DRIED bud and get very fast results that way. Ardent (the company that makes the decarb machine) has great info on their sight about sub-lingual delivery.

Don't get me wrong: I love making dry-ice hash! It's fun. Any activity having to do with cannabis is fun!

My soon-to-start next grow will be a variety of high CBD strains, and I can't wait to start making my own meds. I'll grow some strains in the 1:1 THC/CBD range (around 6-10%), and Candida, an incredibly high CBD strain with minimal THC, and a high THC strain. The first I'm going to make will be a cool tincture made with decarbed bud, everclear, stored in the freezer, shaken once or twice a day, tested at 10 days. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• ZigZag
              ZigZag commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm gonna check that decarb link.sub-lingual delivery! Ive been meaning to try a tincture too_look forward to your report! Just made some decarbed dry ice hash and PT into xx jell caps. Gotta watch out with thiose_yesterday I took two and when they didn't kick in after an hour I took a few tokes of hasplant and man, its a good thing the couch was close by and no pressing mental activity was required! I'm especially interested in the tinctures cuz they work much quicker and you can give your lungs a break. Nothing like the social experience of passing a joint, bong or vape but I need my lungs for getting up the mountains. Having a variety of tinctures from different strains will be great_just pick one for the occasionhttps://www.spaceweatherlive.com/community/topic/1330-x-ray-emissions-drop/&do=getNewComment!

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              ZigZag I am currently afraid of consuming anything!! I ate the leaves of my just-harvested Cannatonic plant and I was so high it almost reminded me of tripping. Lasted 7 hours or so. So no more dark leafy greens for me. I just don't understand how the leaves of a Cannatonic plant, which is high CBD/low THC, could get me that high.

Hate when that happens GG but it is the nature of the beast and that guy Murphy(you know the guy who has the law what can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time). If it was legal everywhere I could send you some replacement plants, I have 8 kush bombs about 18 inches tall I,m trying to find a home for

Comment

Sorry about what happened wish it was legal everywhere so i could help as well always depressing when something happens to to the girls no matter how ypung keep yiur head up youll get thru it just another one of lifes many attempts to bring us down but were survivors ya always get back up

Comment

TY for the support all, it really does mean a lot.

Rundown of the Neurologist appointment today:

riple Temporal Injections, Tripleplus Ungood!

The results are great but the injections are terrible.

3 Temporal and 2 Occipital injections

BP is a bit high

Neuro meds working great

Blood Test for increased Inflammation now that I'm coming off the Steroids. Shoulder and Hip pain as well as Migraines are all back. Pretty sure I'm back to double and triple normal levels, judging by pain levels.

Temporary Med Sumatriptan for Migraines until my Rheumatologist gets me on something to replace the Steroids

If they could get both of these medicated right I think I'm in decent shape. Not normal, but much improved over where I was.

He's sending another exception letter to insurance for my increased Donepezil since I'm currently having to pay out of pocket for half the prescription. Apparently they feel I should only partially suppress the cognitive problems...

Also found out that I'm going through this Steroid treatment to satisfy insurance so they'll cover the actual med.

I hope those bastards have to go through this shit. II get that they need to protect against fraud and such, but I have an extensive medical record over the last year or so with 4 different Dr's and showing progress. At some point don't you say let's get this person comfortable again?

The Ganja Ged Thread
                Water Curing Experiment
                My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is an example of the pure insanity expressing itself in our culture right now. Pure insanity.

• ZigZag
                  ZigZag commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what you would think, right? I hope things turn around for you GG_ I can relate, at least in part. Too bad we can't share strains by mail or better across the table. I've found significant differences between how they work for me.

Now for something important, lol

Some micro shots, I'd appreciate comments on harvest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_24_20_Pro.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	142928

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_26_12_Pro.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	142929
                Northern Light

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_30_54_Pro.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	142930

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_32_33_Pro.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	142931
                Candida

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_33_47_Pro.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	142932

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_35_57_Pro.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	142933

Name:	WIN_20171106_19_40_05_Pro.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	142934

Wonder Woman

The Ganja Ged Thread
                Water Curing Experiment
                My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GanjaGed I can't wait to hear your report on the Candida!! I sure hope it helps with the pain. The harvest looks fantastic!

• Evaldreamar
                  Evaldreamar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No just an online screen name ive used for years

• ZigZag
                  ZigZag commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, that candida looks like a frosty one. Let us know what you think of the medical effects. Cheers. The Wounder Dog 've got going now was touted as having very strong purple colors and they must be right_ that plants in its third week of 12/12 and has some nice little bud-lets gong and the bases of some of the leaves are already getting a purple tinge. Lineage is_CBD Purple Indica Line_ Chem 4 BX 2 and Pakistani Chitral Kush CBD.

Hey Ganj, thats terrible having to take all that fing poison ,and that's exactly what it is, but you have got to live too, so what can you do, brother I wish I knew how to help.and I mean that.
                But those are some beautiful pictures, I can promise you that.
                Which one is your favorite plant ??
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X