No announcement yet.

Walken on thin ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've bin back for about 15 days as of Monday that cemo s#it is rough kills all bad and good blood cells went back in on Monday for round 4 but certen levels in my blood weren't up to par. Thay tried for 2 days to get it right but couldent and sent me home today. After some more meds. I'll try again next week. As for my grow I chopped it down about 20 days ago nice buds but not mature had to chop because of wether fog,mist,rain, forecast for the next 4 days I guess( it's better to have immature buds than none at all ) so says Mr.Rosenthal and I agree no bud rot for me! Glad to see the site up and running again missed u all can't wait to start my next inside grow took the seeds out of the fridg.when I got home today just to warm them up befor soaking them tomorrow 4 autos and 2 fems. It feels good to post and b home if only for a short time. That's about all the news that's fit to print for now. Later

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear from you, Potted!!! I sure wish you could get some relief from the chemo side effects!! Get that indoor grow going! ;-}

Yes indeed it's good to hear from you Potted, You gotta fight that sh-t man ,and I know you are. The best ,Bro. Good Luck with your seeds.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Comment

Thanks to all,just trying to make the best of a bad hand.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Potted If you say "bad hand," does that mean you're going to lose? I hope it's not out of place for me to suggest other language about what you are going through right now: it's a difficult, challenging hand, maybe a really scarey hand, but anything other than "bad." The buddha (not really sure which one, but one of them enlightened beings) said, What we think, we become.

Potted, you are a shining, glowing, warm, powerful light. Think it. Keep shining.

I can bluff and still win the pot u know! Just trying trying to stay in the game.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Bluff away, my man!!!

Round 4 in the books, got home yesterday this one really wiped me out!!! I've got 15 days to recover before I go back for round 5. The wife really came thru,takeing care of the grow while I was gone she is becoming quite the farmer. The 4 autos are up and doing well under 600 watts, 20 hours on 4 off as for the 2 females under the same light look a little stressed out,mite b a little to much heat. I'm going to raise the light a few inches and see if it helps. Shure is nice to post again, I think I'm going to make it !

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you and your wife!!! YES: keep on truckin!!!!!

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          R Crumb moved to the south of France some years ago. He said it was a little less evil than the USA. Anybody know what the pot laws are in France?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Illegal. I wouldn't want to move there anyway, not for all the tea in China.

I finally smoked a bowl last nite boy did that feel good,nice and relaxed,got my appetite back too raided the fridg. Been forcing myself to eat since my return.
        I can't beleave how much this cemo takes u down,the constant shakes,climbing stairs on my ass,sleeping 15 hours a day,and the meds shit I wouldent wish this on anyone.
        Any way the grow couldent be going better the 4 cherry bomb autos in 3 gal. S.p.are up to 5 nodes. And the 2 liberty haze females in 4 gal. s.p. seem to respond well to raising the lights.and starting thier 5 node. To my fellow growers I hope I'm not bringing u down with my baggage but this helps me keep it together.thanks for listening.

Comment

Take a load off, Potted... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P202C3mm8g

We're here to help you carry the baggage.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            BobDylan an Rolling Thunder Review, Hattiesburg Ms, USM campus ,1974, absolutely unreal Alltatup.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Musta been DAAS... I remember Dylan on Texas Tech campus in 1991!!!!!

Originally posted by Potted View Post
          I finally smoked a bowl last nite boy did that feel good,nice and relaxed,got my appetite back too raided the fridg. Been forcing myself to eat since my return.
          I can't beleave how much this cemo takes u down,the constant shakes,climbing stairs on my ass,sleeping 15 hours a day,and the meds shit I wouldent wish this on anyone.
          Any way the grow couldent be going better the 4 cherry bomb autos in 3 gal. S.p.are up to 5 nodes. And the 2 liberty haze females in 4 gal. s.p. seem to respond well to raising the lights.and starting thier 5 node. To my fellow growers I hope I'm not bringing u down with my baggage but this helps me keep it together.thanks for listening.
          I know where you're coming from. Went to the same shit 6 years ago. My gift from all the rat poison they pumped into me was a Medical Marijuana card. Now I can grow and smoke weed legally. There is a silver lining with everything. Wish you all the best with your treatment.

Comment

Thinking of you Potted and wishing you well.
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Wishing you the best man.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

I just heard the bell, Round 5 begins today, what a fight, my score card says it’s all tied up now ! On to the grow the 4 cherry bomb autos are doing fine up to 8 nodes in 3gal.s.p.with f.f.o.f. Soil and nutes. The liberty Haze (2) are at 6 going to 7 nodes in 4gal. S.p. With the same soil and nutes. All under one 600watt. Cool tube with a 440 exhaust fan in the attic attached with 6 inch ducting and a few 6 inch circulating? fans,it’s starting to get a little crowded in their,as expected. I will return in 5 days to post more untill than by,by,buckaroos.lOl P.S. topping the haze befor leaving to six nodes.
                Last edited by Potted; 11-06-2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Knock the bum down, Potted!!!

Potted have you tried or looked into rick simpsons oil its supposed to kill the C also there is a tea that natives have used for ages. eseack not the right spelling that works on some C's I will get more info on it and post for you. C can be beat. I am going to say our cat had C under her tongue the tumor was so big she couldn't eat the vet said surgery was the best route to go I said I want to try something first we put rick simson oil on it for a month the C was gone unfortunately it left scar tissue under her tongue and she still couldn't eat right but it did cure the C . I'm not comparing your C with the cats just trying to show that it worked its a shity call any way you look at it good luck
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thank u all for your advice but am a little lerie of making rso oil,basicly it’s the chance of blowing myself up. The use of everclear 190 proof and a dubble boiler that are available to me sounds offal dangerous but I hav heard about soaking buds in everclear straining it thru cheese clouth and put in a mister coffee pot place on wammer and let it do its evaporation their,very slowly. (If u ever left coffee in one over night) u know what I mean. How does that sound any merit to it?
                  Last edited by Potted; 11-07-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Potted oldjarhead100 I learned something new from tyler_ hobbyist this morning: Put the decarbed bud in everclear, (I would add, Leave it in the fridge or freezer for 10 days and shake gently daily); set in front of a dehumidifier in a shallow container (like a ceramic baking pan, in a cool space, I would add) and let the everclear evaporate.

COOL BEANS!!! AND cool RSO oil.

• Dutchman1
                    Dutchman1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can put the liquid in a tray and air dry it with a fan. Make sure you have plenty of fresh air circulating. You dont want a buildup of fumes. Praying for your recovery Potted

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Absolutely what Dutchman1 adds: fresh air circulating! I'm adding that tidbit to my notes.

my friend does his outside with a convection burner so no sparks seems to work pretty good but you are right it is dangerous, I would be a little concerned about leaving the pot on all night maybe if you did it during day so you could watch it
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X