Northern Lights Auto day 64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Lights Auto day 64

Two l autos from nirvana at day 64 from seed...looking like some type of deficiency by those purple leaves? I also notice that the smell isn't quite as good as it was a few weeks ago..thoughts? Temps during day at 77..humidity just under 50%..in 3 gallon smart pots with happy frog and perlite..using pH balanced water and botanicare bloom nutes at 1/4 strength every other watering.

Beautiful that's what a lot of them look like when they are getting close , don't worry bout that purple my nl,turned purple too. Your buds aren't covered with trichs yet.
    4or5. 100watt equivalent cfls for seedlings.
    300 watt, 145watt at the wall. Led for veg.
    315lec for flowering.
    Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.
    1 an 3 gallon SmartPots, using only PHed water at 6.3-6.5 ph. 32x32x63 tent.
    Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS
    Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana

Comment

So you think I'm OK at this point? Not many trick and not much smell..anything I can do to improve things at this point? How close do you think I am?

Comment

All I used on mine was water, molasses and worm compost teas. The molasses seemed to help alot with the buds.
        4or5. 100watt equivalent cfls for seedlings.
        300 watt, 145watt at the wall. Led for veg.
        315lec for flowering.
        Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.
        1 an 3 gallon SmartPots, using only PHed water at 6.3-6.5 ph. 32x32x63 tent.
        Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS
        Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana

Comment

Thanks...how long would you say I have to go? Also, did you just mix the molasses with the regular waterings?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X