Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sativa/Indica hybrid White Rhino fem clones with mother plant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sativa/Indica hybrid White Rhino fem clones with mother plant.

Hey Everybody and happy growing, This time it's a Sat/Ind. hybrid White Rhino. These are the 4 clones off of the mother plant. The clones are 90 days old as it was too hot to start a grow. I changed the reservoir from a 10-gallon storage container to a 5-gallon bucket as shown. This is my second grow, the first was definitely an Indica dominant plant, however, the spiny growth and thinner leaves suggest that this plant is Sativa dominant. I'm going to use a trellis to control the height. My question is should I move the plants into the larger 10-gal. and if anyone has suggestions I appreciate any help. I'm still enjoying the previous harvest and so are a lot of my friends. Thanks ahead.

DWC/ 3” net baskets/ hydron clay pellets
    400w iPower MH/HPS digital grow light
    GH Flora Trio, Calimag, Hydroguard
    Sativa/Indica: hybrid strain White Rhino, photoperiod feminized clones
    Last edited by bumper55; 08-05-2017, 08:40 PM.

I have 2 sativa/indica hybrid cloned from the mother plant I grew from a seed. I cloned 4 cuttings, but only 2 were suitable to start in my DWC 10 gal. the veg cycle. I have noticed small rust colored specks on the older leaves of the clones and I have been removing them as the leaf aged and haven't noticed any speckles on the new leaves. I'm using The Flora-grow system with flavor and mineral additives so I believe my nutes are ok. It doesn't appear to be spreading so I don't believe it's a fungus. Another thing is that these clones were in a bubbler for 2 mos. before I started to grow them, it was too hot here this summer. Any thoughts on the leaves and the SOG.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X