No announcement yet.

"Blue wizard" first dwc grow journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks wonderful, Graff420 . I can only hope my first DWC grow comes out as nice as yours.

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just make sure you plan better than me lmao i didnt really plan to much and really messed up in the begining shes about 98 day old or so i cant really remember vegged her for 2 months and started flowering her 6 weeks ago hopeing she pumps out some thick nugs

Update is still same as befor saturdat i drop the flora grow from her nute schedule and see if shes ok other than that quixk question. I bent her 2 main tallest colas down so the light is level with the rest of the canopy the 4th pic shows one of the ones im talking about. So i guess my question is did i do more harm or good doing that it was a split second decision
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous buds!!

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you thank you. Shes doing great kicking ass and pushing new buds postsing a few more pics tonight of my 2 colas which were about a good 9 inchs taller than the nearest runner up. Just hopeing i didnt mess up them buds to bad

Ok ok so just a few more pics because i cant help how perfect this girl takes pictures purely selfish i know but pictures are awesome id say 4 more weeks befor harvest but just means she will keep getting bigger and bigger

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.34 MB ID:	134109 Oops forgot pics lmao haha too stoned and i think the above pic is my most favorite nug on the plant so far
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Graff420; 10-07-2017, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Update plant is still going strong pistals are starting to darken and curl in. Id say about 5% of the plant so gonna start week 11 nutes saturday and see where she takes me. Any advice or comments are welcome as always

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          She's BEAUTIFUL, Graff!! Those colas on the picture of the whole plant look like they are vibrating with energy!!!! Job well done, man!!!

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup she was makeing new pistels last saturday. so i gave her another week on week 10 nute schedule. now she seems to be done makeing new pistels so i think it is what you see is what imma get just fatter because shes got the last 3 week period of her flowering to fatten nugs

dude, plants look effing awesome. wow. great job you should be super proud!!!!

Comment

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks big dog i am proud but none of it was me she took my love and said ok ill give it all back to you lmao hopefully them nugs fatten up big

Hopefully she finnish here soon. Shes soposed to have 8 to 9 week flowering time and shes 7 weeks and 5 days into flowering. Thats from when i first seen pistils popping up everywhere. So saturday will be the start on her 8th week and hopefully a productive week at that.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely lovely buds!

got my tric camera anyones help on knowing when its ready by this method plese let me know how you figgur it out so I can find a way to have it work for me to colorblind leave me guessing if I'm seeing light reflection or white trics

Comment

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yea my computer wont let me view them befor i post them so sorry for the blurry ones ill try to get better ones in the am

• JohnC
          JohnC commented
          Editing a comment
          The first picture was too blurry to see anything. The second picture was much clearer and shows a mix of mostly cloudy trichomes with a few that are clear. The third and fourth pictures show some amber trichomes (yeah!) with the rest looking cloudy and maybe a few clear thrown in there as well.

Depending on the types of effects your looking for, I'd say you're anywhere from one to three weeks till harvest. I look for a mix of 10% amber / 80% cloudy / 10% clear, or as close to those numbers I can get. But that's just my personal preference.

As promised figgured out how to use this zorb a little bit better so here are some new tric pics. So as i see it the first few pics with mostly milky trics are the top buds. The bottom seem to have more clear so i figgur a week or 2 as JohnC said and she will be ready for the flush then harvest. Cant wait to see how much ill get. Also cant wait to try them blueberry buds gonna be delicious
        Last edited by Graff420; 10-16-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

So i believe shes done guys cloudy trics everywhere. Shes gotta much fatter than she was 2 weeks ago so i believe its about time gonna start the flush around 9pm tonight.give her till friday or befor the yellowing reachs my buds. Any advice on if you think shes ready let me know as this tricome checking method for me is new. Most her pistels are still white id say 40% have darken and cured in maybe a little less. Any advice on makeing a good dry box would be welcome as the northern lights auto will take over the tent next when night time is here so im thinking of doing the cardborad box dry box thing iv seen any advice on how to go about that. Thanks to alltatup for helping me with all my stupid questions and and thanks to nebula and serious for setting up this forum to help me get to this ending of this beautiful blue wizard. Thanks for everyone who has answered all my questions on this post and thanks for all the compliments iv gotten on her.

Comment

Here is one last look at her yesterday around 8am befor her leaves started yellowing i think shes gorgeous ill upload the pic befor i chop and harvest her

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Really gorgeous graff

Alright so saturday is comeing shes been flushing for 2 days harvesting either tomorrow night or sunday night figgur a good 3 to 4 day flush is good Click image for larger version

Name:	20171020_190903.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	606.3 KB
ID:	137901
            Attached Files

Comment

• JohnC
              JohnC commented
              Editing a comment
              Gorgeous. You should be proud of that baby!

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you thank you shes been a great first learners grow for DWC cant wait for my next dwc grow probable around febuary

• allmyown
              allmyown commented
              Editing a comment
              Graff420 once you done curing I volunteer to taste those buds with you man! LOL Real lovely man

Oct 22 at noon started to chop her now shes hanging to dry for 4 to 5 days then into the jars. NebulaHaze. I wanted to say thank you for this website i dont think i could have made it to harvest ixndoors without this website. Again alltatup. Thank you for listening to all my questions and doing your best to answer me with my my delirous and baligerant questions youve made sure this blue wizard made it and for that i appalude you for that.

As for everyone else thank you for all the comments and advice you have given. Also thank you for following me on this adventure and takeing time to watch my grow. Its almost time to smoke her been waiting 6 months now cant wait much longer lmao. Ill post with the weight when shes done drying
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Graff420; Yesterday, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Nice plant!!!! What size res and net cup did you use? Debating on using 6 5 gallon buckets or 2 18 gallon storage totes. I have everything to go either way.

Thanks

Comment

• Graff420
                Graff420 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a 10 gallon sterilite tote and i used a 3.75 inch net pot id say go bigger on the net pot because she was tipping my net pot over by the end. Most i would say depending on where you are in this world res temps do matter i kept my room at 75° but im in the FL so humid as hell and hot af so i had to get a ice probe chiller because even tho the room was at 75 my res temps would stay at 85 now i got them down to 63 but yea any more questions just let me know

• Madman960
                Madman960 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks bud. I may try 3 18 gallon storage totes in the shape of a H. Could do 2 plants each. I have 6 inch net pots. Seems better than my 5 gallon buckets. Guess I will have to try both ways and see which is best for me.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X